94

A/n- IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END! PLEASE READ!

"I swear Dumbledore should rethink some of his Professor choices. Like for crying out loud, Binns sleeps half the time, I learn more from studying than this actual lesson!" Madison said, as she leaned back into her chair beside Lily.

Lily laughed, nodding in agreement as she flickered through the book in front of her. "We started off learning about giants and now we are onto werewolves, this doesn't make sense. We started the lesson ten minutes ago....and he's asleep!"

Madison balled up some parchment and threw it forward, it bouncing off of Evangeline's head. The brunette girl spun around, her bright blue eyes glaring at the girl. "What?"

"Nice to see what you can Caleb got up to during free period!" Madison snorted pointing at her own neck. Evangeline clasped her hands over her neck, blushing and tutting at her friend.

"Please, we've seen the ones you get!"

A ball of paper bounced off of Madison's head and she turned around to see Peter grinning. "What's going on?" He asked. Madison had noticed that over the course of the year, Peter had grew more confident around his friends, including the girls, and stuttered less. He also showed how he did fit in with the boys more, his cheeky nature shining through. Or maybe that was just the boys corrupting him and Remus, she didn't know, but she did like this side of Peter.

"Just teasing, Eva." Madison smirked, "Binns' is asleep...Prongs?! What are you doing?" James had his head buried in Sirius' neck, and from the angle Madison was at it looked as if he was kissing his neck. "Moony? What is he doing?"

"He's asleep." Replied Remus who was reading his book, "what are you doing?"

"Nothing. This class is bullshite...ow! Sorry Lils." She exclaimed as the redhead thwacked her on the arm. "It's true though!" Madison's usher and faced the front again, where Binns was floating above his chair, still asleep.

"I don't get it! Why do ghosts sleep? They're already d-" she felt a hand clamp over her mouth and a chair fall onto the ground.

"How many times do I have to tell you, don't say that it's rude!" Hissed Remus, "oh bugger! I have fucking ink on my pristine white shitting socks now!"

Madison pried his hand from her mouth, taking her wand and muttering the spell to get the ink off of his socks. "You have a bad mouth, Lupin. You may look innocent, but you are far from it! Plus, your swearing doesn't make sense half the time. What even are shitting socks? Do you shit in them? Are they covered in shit? Do they have tiny shits sewn into them? Are the human or animal shits?"

"Can we stop saying shit, please?" Asked Lily.

Madison gasped practically falling from her seat. "I did it!" She cried, fist bumping the air and punching Remus in the nose whilst doing so. ("Ow!")

"I have corrupted Lily Evans! I actually made her swear!"

Peter jumped up in shock, his hands smacking the table, "You haven't!"

"I have!" Smirked Madison. "Merlin's beard! I didn't think this day would actually come where Lily would say SHIT!"

Evangeline and Marlene turned around from the front their eyes wide like saucers, along with Mary and Alice who were next to them.

"It's not that big of a deal, jeez, calm yourself, Maddie." Lily muttered dipping her quill into the ink.

"But it is! My baby has grown up!" She hugged the girl, stroking her face.

"I thought Lily was our mother?" Asked Peter who stood up and joined Remus beside Maddie, leaving James and Sirius asleep.

"I'm not any of your mothers!" Cried Lily, pushing Madison off of her relegating in Remus and Peter catching her before she feel off of her chair fully. They pushed her back up, all of their friends, except Sirius and James, give Lily a look that screamed 'really?'

"You so are the mother of the group! Just like Remus is the father! You two are more protective and caring than a mother bear!" Stated Frank, who had sat on Alice and Mary's desk, fiddling with Alice's fingers.

"No we aren't!"

"We kind of are Lily..."Sighed Remus. "I don't see it as a bad thing though, it shows our maturity."

"I am mature!"

"No you really aren't Maddie." Lily scoffed, "You are as bad as sleeping lions back there." She pointed to the two who were sleeping.

"You are also very dramatic as seen only moments ago. You're spending too much time with Padfoot." Peter poked her on the nose.

"Pssshh, please! I am not dramatic!"

Lily smirked, "fuck, balls, shit, bastard, git, wanker."

Madison gasped and fell from her seat, this time the boys were too slow and didn't catch her in time. The sound of crash awoke James and Sirius but not Binns.

The two boys jumped up and saw Madison on the floor her head propped against Remus' shins and her arms sprawled out. James laughed but Sirius jumped up and laid across her legs.

"Why are you wearing a skirt?" He wheezed.

"Lily forced me too!" She pouted, "she took my trousers." Madison pointed at Lily's legs where her trousers sat, "I had no other option to wear this uncomfortable shite."

"Yes, well next time you want to fall from a chair remember that everyone can see your knickers!" Sirius stayed sitting up and tugging at her skirt so her knickers were covered.

She blushed a deep red, patting his head, "thanks."

"Now, why are you on the floor?" Sirius asked her.

"Lily swore! Multiple times!"

Another crash was heard and James was on the floor, his mouth wide open in shock.

"My love!"

A/n-

So after a long think over the past few days, despite all of the love I am getting on this book and my other books, I have decided that I am going to stop writing in Wattpad. I love it don't get me wrong but I just can't do it anymore, not for a while anyway, I have stuff going on like school and I need to focus on that.

I'm sorry.

The books will remain up but they won't be updated anymore......

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!

SORRY! I COULDN'T RESIST!

I am not quitting writing! I will be updating! I jut wanted to prank y'all.

Anyway, Happy Easter y'all!

AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FRED AND GEORGE WEASLEY THE SMOL NUGGETS! LOVE YOU BOTH!

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE SMOL BEAN THAT IS ASA BUTTERFIELD! 21 TODAY! LOVE YOU MAN!

❤️🎉🎉❤️