32

A/n- Just to let you know I enjoy mixing up time periods. You'll see why in the chapter.

"MADDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" Mary yelled at eight in the evening, bearing in mind Madison was sat less than two metres away from her.

"What do you want?" Madison stared at her over the top of her glasses.

"You still haven't opened your presents from us." Mary smiled sheepishly at the girl.

"You guys got me presents?"

"Of course!" Remus exclaimed. "Now come on."

Madison stood up, "Can I go change into my pyjamas first? That seems more appropriate."

James tutted, jokingly, "if you must." He waved we off, she poked her tongue out at him before racing off up to her dormitory.

She dived onto her bed, and opened her trunk. Rooting through it she pulled out her pyjamas, slipping them on and leaving her feet bare. She then ran back down to the common room plopping down beside James and Frank. "Nice pyjamas." Marlene commented, smirking at her bright blue unicorn onesie. "And nice toe nails." Her nails were painted black.

"I love your blanket." Lily joins in. "Is that the one your mum made?" She pointed at the embroided Gryffindor crest blanket she carried down with her. Madison nodded.

"I know right." Madison winked at the girl who laughed in return throwing her over a present.

"This is from me." James said to Madison. She pulled open the wrapping paper revealing some parchment and ink. "I wasn't too sure what to get you."

"Thank you James." She smile hugging him quickly before being handed a package by Remus.

Inside was a book titled: 'Paper Towns' by John Green. "Thanks Rem, it looks like a great read."

"Yes, yes we get it you're nerds, my turn." Peter smirked.

Madison opened the gift seeing some black quills lined up in a box. "Thank you." She smiled after hugging both Remus and Peter.

She thanked and hugged everyone as they gave her, her gifts. Mary having given her some dark blue nail polish, Alice some knee high socks, Frank a book titled 'Peter and Wendy' by J.M Barrie, Mary some other muggle books, Evangeline got her a book called, 'Heroes' by Robert Cormier, and then it was Lily's turn.

"Careful when you open this. You'll hurt yourself if you damaged it." Lily grinned, the others giving her weird looks.

Madison snorted, "okay?" She carefully tore the wrapping paper, and pulled open the cardboard box and lifted out two large glazed posters. "GAHHHHHH!!!!! LILY MY CHILD YOU GAVE ME MY BABY!" She screamed hugging the posters carefully jumping up and down in her seat. She then ended up shouting excitedly in Irish, "Tá mé anois póstaeir den buachaill is áille sa domhan! Táim i ngrá! Merlin Tá mo shúile bheannaigh!"

"Erm?" Evangeline eyed the two curiously. "What is going on?"

"I thought you'd love them." Lily giggled, accepting a hug and even a kiss on the cheek from the very excited brunette.

"What d'you get Maddie?"Frank asked.

"Wait! First of all, what did you just say in Irish?" James shushed, Frank.

Madison blushed before repeating what she said, "I said, I now have posters of the most beautiful boy in the world! I am in love! Merlin has blessed my eyes!"

"So Evans got you posters of me?" Sirius piped up after a while of sitting, surprisingly, in silence.

"No, Black." Lily hissed.

Madison turned the posters around so the others could see. Remus cried out. "WHY?! WHY MUST YOU ENCOURAGE HER?!"

"Am I the only one confused here?" Mary asked nobody in particular. The others nodded their heads.

"Why?" Remus glared at Lily. "Why get her posters of Asa Butterfield. It isn't as if she has two already at home!"

"Because I love him." Madison smiled at Remus who rolled his eyes.

"Sure you do." James patted her on the back.

"I do! Have you heard his voice? Have you seen his eyes? Merlin his hair! Lord have you seen his face?! What's not to love about him?" Madison gushed.

"Okay, have you got a girly twin sister your mum and dad sent here instead of you? Because this is not the same Madison Parker I know." Marlene said.

"She's really girly when it comes to him!" Remus pointed at the posters. "She turns into James going after Lily! Except she's less of a stalker, and doesn't know the boy. He's a muggle celebrity. Her celebrity crush to be exact."

"Hey! I am no stalker!"

"I'll believe that when Madison meets the blue eyed boy in the poster." Sirius snorted. "Now! My present."

Madison slowly and carefully placed the posters back in the box, putting the box between her legs so nobody touched it before taking the present from Sirius' grip. A few months ago if you told her she would be exchanging gifts with Sirius Black, Madison would have laughed in your face but strange things happen in the world. Don't they?

She timidly tore open the wrapping paper, afraid that it was a prank, but when nothing went BOOM! She sighed mentally, pulling the rest of the paper off. Inside sat a long, plain piece of parchment with the numbers 1-50 on the page. "What's this for?" She asked him curiously.

"For you to write 50 things I have to do." He replied, looking at her seriously.

"What do you mean?"

"You write 50 things you want me to do, without magic, for example find a specific object, or lick ten people's sweaty toes, and I have to do them. Every time I complete one you tick it off."

"Okay, but why?"

"You can get me to do the hardest things you can come up with, even if you get somebody else like, Prongs or Evans to help write some, and hopefully at the end when all tasks are complete, no matter how long it takes, you will be able to trust me?" He looked at her expectantly.

"I-I don't know what to say." She muttered looking at the parchment and back at him.

"You can write anything and I can't use magic to help me." Sirius said.

"O-okay. I'll get this done as quickly as possible. Thank you, Sirius."

"You're welcome." Sirius nodded.

You can write anything. . .