14

It was the last day to put your name into the goblet of fire, and tomorrow the students would be elected. The marauders and girl group entered the great hall. The girls, Remus, Peter and Sirius had gone to watch James put his name in but no one expected Madison to be doing the same thing. James had put his piece of parchment into the goblet and cheers erupted in the hall. Madison slowly stood up, parchment between her fingers, and silence followed as she stepped each step. "Maddie, are you?" Alice asked and the girl simply nodded. Hushed whispers started and Madison caught onto what a few people were saying. 'She won't' and 'She wouldn't make it!' The doubtful and amused comments only made the girl more determined, she didn't actually know why she wanted to enter, she just did.

Slowly the girl stood in front of the large glowing cup, gingerly she raised her hand up and let the small parchment with he neatly written name fall and blue fire spurted. Madison knew she would not get the same reaction as James so she stepped back, people's faces were of shock and amazement. All it took was a Ravenclaw boy to start clapping and cheers echoed in the hall for the small brunette girl. "You're mad you know that, Madison!" Lily giggled hugging the girl.

"You're just as sane as I am!" Madison retorted exiting the hall. "We have three hours until astronomy, to what shall we do?"

"Well us boys are going to go! See you later!" Sirius called and the boys ran away obviously up to no good. That left the girls, who had not spent much time as just the five of them. They retreated to the third floor corridor which is always deserted. They always found it as their own special place, they sat in the window seats, well Madison sat in the middle of the floor, like the weird child she is. For some reason the floor was appealing to her, and so she sat on it.

"What made you do it?" Marlene asked, "Put you name in the goblet that is."

Madison shrugged, "I don't know it just seems fun........do you think that when I am older I could marry this floor?" The other girls snorted.

"Oh yes! Do you Madison, I don't know your middle name, Parker, take the third floor corridor floor of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, to be your lawfully wedded floor?" Marlene joked.

"I do!" Madison replied laying down, "HUG ME BROTHA- I mean floor!"

"Child you are weird!" Evangeline patted her head. The girls fell to the floor from the window seat and rolled around laughing. Madison looked at them quizzically before joining their cries of laughter. "But that makes us love you more!" Madison rolled onto her back her jumper had raised along with her shirt slightly revealing hr belly button. She didn't care, it was only the girls.

BANG!

"Run!" A boy's voice boomed and the thundering sound of footsteps echoed down the hall. Two boys skidded down to the floor beside Madison and sat panting and two more boys followed their actions.

"Potter! What have your done now?"

"We haven't done anything, Evans." He smirked and Lil y rolled her eyes. James looked at Madison who still laid on the floor her stomach showing slightly. "What have you girl been doing?" He poked Madison's belly button. She went to bite his finger before pulling her jumper and shirt down to cover her showing skin.

"Marrying Maddie to this here floor." Stated Mary as if it was nothing.

"I'm not even going to ask." Sirius chuckled staring at Madison who poked her tongue out at James who still tried to poke her belly button even though is covered. The shaggy haired boy pushed his glass further up his nose as they fell slightly and went to poke her but quickly changed his mind and began to tickle her. She flopped around on the floor like a fish out of water, struggling to breathe and begged James to stop. "Stop! Please!"

James shone his signature smirk and shook his head, "Not until someone agrees to go out with me." Lily rolled her eyes, but they soon widened with Madison response.

"Black! Fucking go out with the damn boy!" She gasped. The girls and Remus, and Peter stifled their laughter as James stopped, turning to see what his best friends reply would be.

"Yes, baby!" Sirius flipped his hair and jumped over to the boy with glasses. He flung his arms around the boy who did the same and they fell onto their backs.

Madison jumped up and ran over to Remus, whispering, "Always knew that they love each other in that way." Remus chuckled hugging the girl. "What if I did not want to hug you?" Remus raised an eyebrow and the two hugging boys looked at her amused. "Peter, hug now!" She demanded in a joking manner. Peter's cheeks turned crimson as he wrapped his arms around the girl shyly.

"OOH, demanding. I like it." Sirius smirked winking at Madison who released Peter and her ears tinted red, She didn't know how to reply, so she didn't and instead sat beside Lily instead. Times like this made Madison fill with happiness, all of the rumours of the uprise of this dark wizard were flushed away, replaced by something she will remember and cherish until her dying day.

A/n- I Don't know why but I can write some longer chapters and then feel as if other chapters are better shorter. Anyway, I gave my Mam the most surprising gift or mothers day. I woke up with a dislocated jaw! How fun luckily I got it back into place and I had never done it before.