83

At lunch, Sirius and James were slumped on the the table their lesson of Potions leaving them annoyed. Remus and Peter had tried debugging to make the two smile but nothing worked. Some of the girls tried too, but nothing still worked.

Madison flicked some bread at her boyfriend who caught it in his mouth without trying. "Do you smell the upsexy in there?" She asked him.

"What?" Sirius asked, his eyebrows knitting together.

"The upsexy, did you smell it?"

"Maddie, I don't know what that means." Sirius sighed rubbing his eyes.

Maddie grinned, "don't know what what means?"

"What you just said!" Sirius cried becoming annoyed with the girl, his arms clinging forward and knocking some sandwiches into Peter's plate, not that he complained.

"What did I just say?"

Grumbling Sirius snapped, "you know what you just said!"

"Sirius you aren't making any sense right now!" Madison retorted, "and you say girls are complicated and confusing!"

"What's upsexy?" Asked Sirius.

Madison smirked and flicked her hair over her shoulder, leaning her head on her hand, "Nothing much, what about you?" She winked at him.

That was all it took, both James and Sirius started laughing along with the rest of their friends. Sirius leaned over the table and pressed a kiss to her lips as she grinned happily. "You!" Sirius exclaimed, "I'm so proud! You actually were funny for once!"

Madison scoffed, "I am offended. I am funny!" Nobody said anything, "aren't I?"

Everyone else distracted themselves, Remus whistling and opening a book, James provoking Lily, the girls looking at Mary's magazine, Frank and Alice whispering, Peter eating and James and Sirius eating as well.

"I am funny!" Exclaimed Madison rising from her seat. "I will prove it to you all!" She huffed and stormed out of the hall, her book clutched to her chest.

"Well done, Sirius, now we aren't going for heat the end of cringe-filled jokes that aren't funny." Lily clapped her hands together slowly.

"Yeah mate, you have done it now!" Commented James patting his back.

"What?"

"As we have learnt, you just go along with her jokes. They aren't actually funny. You just laugh so she thinks she is. Otherwise...you'll see."

"Knock, knock." Said Madison approaching Remus after Ancient Runes.

"Who's there?" The boy sighed.

"Boo."

"Boo who?"

Madison handed him a tissue, "there's no need to cry Moony." She laughed at herself.

"Ha. Ha." Remus fake-laughed. "Well done!"

"You patronising git!"

Running up to Alice, Madison leaned onto her back, "I went to the zoo the other day and there was only a dog."

"I don't get it." Said Alice.

Madison giggled, "It was a shitzu."

"Prongs! Prongs! Prongs!" Madison repeated as she bundled over to him and everyone else in the group who were lounging in the common room that evening all exhausted from Madison telling them jokes. She had managed to tell everyone except James and Sirius...until now.

"What? What? What?"

She chortled and said, "So two snare drums and a cymbal fall off a cliff... ba dum tssshhh!" She made the actions of hitting a drum with her hands before spinning around fully and bouncing to Sirius.

"Sirius?"

"Yes, love?"

She smiled, "I tried to take a picture of some fog yesterday."

Sirius was oblivious to what she was doing and nodded, "and, did it come out good? The hills and forest would look great with fog around it."

She shook her head, "no I mist."

Sirius face palmed and shook his head, "Maddie, it's not a bad thing, not being funny. You just have great moments every so often."

Madison looked at him and pouted, blur everyone else is funny!"

"You think Snivellous is funny?" He askedz

She nodded, "he's weird. And annoying. And nasty but overall weird and that's funny."

Sirius still shook his head and patted his lap, "come here, just leave the comedy to the professionals. It will hurt less."

Madison continued to pout and crossed her arms across her chest, "I have an idea, anyway, you want to hear it?"

"Go on..." Said James.

Madison got comfortable on Sirius lap twiddling his fingers as she explained about a plan for a prank she had. "So I say, we sneak into all of the other common rooms and stick all of the furniture to the ceiling."

The group started laughing, "that's genius!" Exclaimed Peter, "I can just imagine Pucey entering the common room and flopping into the sofa which isn't there and falling straight on his arse!"

Madison smirked and jumped up from Sirius' lap. "HA! I DID IT! I AM FUNNY! I MADE YOU GUYS LAUGH!"

The group fell silent, and Sirius dragged her back onto his lap. "You little sneak!" He cried, tickling her. Madison rolled off of his lap and onto the floor, the girls all joining Sirius with tickling her.

"Stop!...I'm...Stop!...gonna....Please!...be...stop!....sick!" Nobody took any notice, Sirius straddled her so that she was pinned down and they all continued to tickle her. They didn't hear her warning but it was too late.

With the laughing, and the food she had eaten at dinner, and the dessert. She ended up throwing up all over Sirius. The boy stared down at her in shock and disgust.

"I'm sorry!" She exclaimed, "I did warn you!"

The girls back away, and fell over in laughter, James, Remus, Peter and Frank joining them. "She's right, Padfoot! She is funny!" Laughed James.

"Maddie, that's gross!" Lily laughed, as she covered her nose.

"I warned you!"

Sirius slowly climbed off of his girlfriend and stood up trying not to throw up himself. Madison climbed to her feet as well. "You guys stink! Both of you go shower!" Cried Marlene holding her nose.

"Well I am not objecting!" Exclaimed Sirius, "Madison, you are welcome to join me or shower by yourself, as long as you do not throw up on me again."

Madison scrunched her nose up, "I'll shower by myself thanks."

"Good answer." Growled Remus.