9

Saturday was upon Hogwarts and that meant the students were free to do as they liked. Many mingled with students from the other schools and others went about their day like it was a usual Saturday. The only thing that really was different about one Hogwarts student in particular was that she wasn't alone or with one of her girl friends but with a gorgeous redheaded boy from Beauxbatons. Mattei was adamant that she had to meet his friends from the french school and that is what she was doing. They were out in the courtyard waiting for the others to arrive. "They have wanted to meet you since first year." He said to her.

"Really?"

"Really." A musky french accent confirmed and stood in front of her was three boys. "Bonjour, Miss Madison, I am Edvardus, but you can call me Eddie." A blonde, quiffed boy greeted, kissing her hand.

The girl smiled nicely and chuckled when one of the others nudged him out of the way.

"Bonjour, vhat pleasure it es to meet you, Madison. My name es Ansel. We 'ave heard a lot of vonderful things about you." Another blonde boy smiled before copying his friend and kissed her hand.

"Bonjour, My name es Gabrielle, Gabe vor short." A shaggy brunette grinned, kissing her hand too.

"And I am Theodore, Theo for short. Bonjour." A light brown haired boy also kissed her hand.

"Nice to meet you all." Madison smiled awakwardly. "You can call me Maddie."

The four boys sat around Mattei and Madison as they spoke and told tales about their times at school, all was fun. It wasn't until someone held her shoulder from behind that made the atmosphere awkward. "What a coincidence seeing you here Maddie." The one and only Sirius Black stated. The girl didn't reply but sat frozen fear paralysing her body.

"Hello again, Severus was it?" Mattei smiled extending his hand for the boy to shake.

"Sirius." The boy snapped refusing his handshake. "Now Maddie-boo time to get started on our astronomy homework, don't cha think?"

"I did it weeks ago-"She finally spoke, until the curly haired boy covered her mouth.

"Now, now Madsie, we haven't even started."

"Don't call me Madsie." She sneered after she slapped his hand away.

"Come on, we better be going." Sirius puled the girl onto her feet before attempting to drag her away until Mattei held onto her other arm.

"She doesn't want to go, Severus leave her. alone."

"It is Sirius!" He shouted, his fist clenching. It had only been a day and just like Remus had warned the boy would be trouble.

"Now, Now. Boys, I do not vink ve need a fight." Theo stepped in.

"Vhy, don't you let Madison, choose." Ansel smiled at the girl.

"Look, I want to stay with the boys, Black." She muttered not meeting his eye.

"Fine." Sirius spat and turned on his heel dropping her wrist which was now red and stomped away.

"Are you okay?" Eddie asked noticing her light clutch on her wrist. Madison nodded, letting her body fall into Mattei's side as he hugged her.

Sirius slumped onto the sofa when he returned to the common room. "Any luck?" James asked. Sirius shook his head anger still evident on his face.

"What happened?" Remus sighed placing his book down.