43

A/n- This isn't exactly a chapter but hey-ho, I have been home from camp for 24hrs and you all deserve an update. This is the full list.

List For Sirius Black to complete on his own: You may have to think outside of the box.

1.) Find a Four Leafed Clover.

2.) Not wash your hair or use magic to keep your hair clean, keep it greasy for a week.

3.) Tutor Axel Covent {3rd year, Hufflepuff} in Astronomy with me for two sessions.

4.) Let me write anything on your face, you will have to keep it on for a whole day.

5.) Lock yourself in a classroom or room with just James and Lily and attempt to 'marry' them. (You HAVE to get LILY to say YES).

6.) Do all of Remus' sock folding for three days.

7.) Carry around Maddie's Asa poster without damaging it for two days. ~Moony.

8.) Have your legs waxed by Alice.

9.) Flirt with EVERY teacher, including Dumbledore.

10.) Over the course of one day, tell Madison random facts about yourself, stuff she will not know. ~Prongs.

11.)Try and guess different things about me. At least five new facts you didn't know.

12.) Wear a t-shirt that has a picture of Remus and James kissing your arse cheeks with Peter watching. (That means I will have to take that picture and develop it onto a t-shirt ;) {Credits to ObsessedPotter}

13.) Get a (magic infused) tattoo of all of you marauders in your animagi form. (Credits to ObsessedPotter)

14.) Eat only mashed potato and bread (includes toast) for three days. -Moony

15.) Every time somebody says your name you have to refrain yourself from saying your pun until I say so.

16.) Make out with Snape in public. You must not talk to him prior to this you simply walk up to him and do it. (Credits to ObsessedPotter)

17.) Kiss McGonagall on the cheek.

18.) Hug Regulus. -Prongs

19.) Straighten your hair wit the help/assistance of Mary- Moony

20.) Suck a dick- Prongs

21.) Write a song

22.) Sit in the middle of the courtyard whilst all of the girls, James, Peter, Remus and Frank throw eggs at you.

23.) Make some daisy-chains.

24.) Eat the food you find the worst. (THAT IS TURNIPS -Moony)

25.) Compliment Filch on his caretaking skills.

26.) Get as many people as you can including Slytherin's to play spin the bottle. -Prongs.

27.) Wear a dress into the great hall one dinner time.

28.) Read an extract from James' diary and change every mention of Lily to James.

29.) Do something meaningful that will leave a mark on the school.

30.) Write a poem.

31.) Hug a tree and when people walk by yell, 'We're having a moment!'

32.) Tie a balloon to yourself and run around screaming that it is stalking you.

33.) Walk into the Great hall with a muggle hairdryer and stand up by the teachers table and as if anybody would like a blowjob -Moony.

34.) Giggle randomly in the corridors behind people and stop (repeat multiple times)

35.) When it silent in class raise your hand and tell the professor that it is too loud and you cannot concentrate because of it. -Marlene

36.) Sing 'too sexy for my wife, too sexy for my kids, too sexy for my mother-in-law!' in Potions.

37.) Learn a small part of an irish dance. -Peter

38.) Complement Maddie (with something you actually mean/from the heart.) At least once a day. -Lily.

39.) Find a book in the library you generally think Madison would enjoy reading and give it to her. -Evangeline.

40.) Tie Maddie's tie everyday for a week. -Frank

41.) Let me double dutch braid the front of your hair that will then go into a pair of space buns.

42.) Have your nails painted bright pink by Lily.

43.) Stop James from flirting with Lily for a day.

44.) Flirt with Lily in front of James.

45.) Give Peter a pedicure (massage, clean and clip his toe nails, this does NOT include painting his nails.)

46.) Learn a few basic words in Irish.

47.) Wear one of my bracelets for two days, but DO NOT LOSE IT NOR BREAK IT!

48.) Compliment Regulus and his friends.

49.) Make your uniform look pristine and perfect.

50.) Help me get through the animagus training.

Good luck.

Take as long as you need, after every task is complete come to me and I will tick them off.

You need proof or I have to be there. The proof can be the boys backing you up or the girls. Written on paper or presented straight to me.

You cannot have help!

-Madison Parker.