87

Sirius had shown Madison all of the secret tunnels and places in the school as part of their date. Most people would find it incredibly boring and an awful date but Madison found it very interesting. She saw it as a little adventure and definitely would use some of them.

"So this goes to Honeydukes' cellar?" She exclaimed whilst they stood in the one-eyed witch passageway.

Sirius nodded, "Yup. Of course, whenever we get anything from there we leave the money. We don't steal."

Sirius patted his cheek, "such a good boy." He swatted her hand away and checked his watch. "It'll be dinner now."

Madison nodded and the exited the tunnel, however instead of going to the great hall, Sirius took her to the kitchens. "Food date, number two of the day and then the rest continues."

"Sirius, how long is this date going to be?" She asked him as his tickled the pear and the kitchen door opened.

"A bit longer, you aren't bored are you?" He sat down at a table in there, Madison opposite him.

"No. I don't think I could ever be bored around you."

Sirius nodded, "good because I'm sorry but I lied to Mother Evans, you won't be back before ten."

"I won't?"

"Nope, I have something in store for us then." Sirius smirked as a house elf asked what they would like to have. He whispered in the elf's ear so that Madison couldn't hear. The elf named, Fran, nodded and bounced away to her friends. "Don't give me that look, you'll love it."

Madison snickered shaking her head, "I don't doubt that." She stood up and moved around to the other side of the table and sat on Sirius' lap. "I really have enjoyed today. Thank you."

"Thank you for agreeing to this date. It's our first one so I wanted it to be special. I mean we both aren't soppy that's why it's not a stereotypical one, I just planned a few things that I know you would find interesting and like."

"Well you got it all right."

"So far."

Madison wrapped her arms around Sirius's neck, "I bet whatever else we're doing, I love."

"That's good because I thought we could go skinny dipping in the lake." Madison coughed and spluttered, looking at Sirius in shock who burst out laughing. "I'm joking, Maddie, it's not skinny dipping, I promise you. It's nothing to do with the lake at all."

Madison sighed in relief, "Thank god, the water would be awfully freezing and I'd rather not be naked for all to see."

Sirius leaned his forehead against her, "I'd cover you. But, says it's not skinny dipping but you will enjoy yourself. I promise."

"I didn't say I wouldn't." Madison told him before bringing him in for a kiss, it was short and sweet but enough for Sirius' mind to go all blank. "so what are we eating?"
Madison pulled back.

Sirius winked at her, "go sit down and you'll find out soon." Madison stood up smiling and jumped when his hand connected with her arse.

"Cheeky!"

Not much later the house elf returned with two plates of spaghetti bolognese. "My favourite." Grinned Madison.

"And mine." Sirius smirked. The pair ate in a comfortable silence, enjoying the food along with the brownies for dessert.

The continued to stay in the kitchens for a few hours enjoying hot chocolate and each other company until it got to around eleven o'clock.

Sirius reaches into his pocket and rugged out the invisibility cloak. "Prongs knows where we are going to be, so he let me borrow this. Come on." He pulled her up and covered them both with the cloak as they exited the portrait hole.

Sirius led her to the astronomy tower and once at the top they pulled off the cloak and sat door, the moonlight shining down on them. "Oh look there I am!" Sirius called pointing up to the star.

"So you are."

"I name that star Maddie." He added pointing at a star close by.

"Isn't it already named?" She asked him.

He nodded, "but to me it will always be Maddie. Because no matter where you are in the world, that will show how close you are to me." Sirius pulled her close to him.

"That's sweet. I'll remember that until my dying day."

Sirius's nose scrunched up, "please don't say that. Not with all that is happening out there." He buried his head into her shoulder. "I don't want to ever think of that."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't, Maddie. Don't apologise." Sirius kissed her and she ended up laying on her back with Sirius leaning over her. He fingers tangled in his curls, as his ran across her cheek bones.

His lips trailed down to her jaw and then to her neck. "Sirius?"

"Yes?" He mumbled against her neck.

Madison took a deep breath, "it's early into the relationship but I love you."

Sirius stopped what he was doing, and stared into her eyes, "it doesn't matter how long we have been together. How young or how old, love is love. And I am so utterly in love with you too." He kissed her again, this time bringing her up so that she was at up, he sat dow properly and pulled her onto his lap, his hands on her thighs drawing circles.

Madison pulled away, "you don't think we're too young?"

Sirius shook his head, "if we're too young to fall in love, why do you keep running through my brain? If we're too young to know anything then why am I not just the same around you as I am the boys? Don't tell me I won't, don't tell me I can't feel. What I'm feeling is real and true. I love you Madison Parker, and it doesn't matter about age because I care for you and will love you for ever. Nobody can change what I feel about you, because even the strongest of love potions will never overthrow my love for you. Just remember that."

"I will, Sirius, for ever and always."