119

"Back the fuckety fuck up! Lily and James are dating? But Lils! You said he was the lowest for the low! I'm so confused..."

"Yes and by lowest of the low she meant highest of the high, thank you very much Leo. I didn't write telling you my dreams had been answered but no, you chose to ignore my letters!" James huffed playfully, kissing Lily's cheek afterwards.

Madison rolled her eyes, "grim."

"Yeah, you can't talk, I have had to remove your bra from my bed too many times woman!" Frank exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, and how many times have I waked in on you actually fucking inside of Alice? Hm, Frank? Too many! That's the bloody answer you fuckwit!"

"Oh, I have missed the turrets," Evangeline sighed sardonically.

"Bitch, I have had detailed descriptions from Caleb about you and him so I'd pipe down." Madison retorted, a smirk which could be closely mistaken for Sirius' toying in her lips which made Evangeline blush.

"He's told you?"

"Nope, I just wanted to see yi reaction!" Madison snickered, leaning into Sirius who proved her forehead.

Lily glanced at Marlene whom rolled her yes and reverted her eyes to Madison. The redhead knew that Marlene still was he's diver heals for Madison and clearly didn't care how much she showed it.

"Where is Wormtail, anyway?"

"No one knows," Remus Stated, "he's good at doing this to be honest."

"Nothing new there, Moony," James added, "he's been like it for ages. Perhaps he's missing you, Leo."

"Clearly not if he can't be bothered to show up with you guys."

"Perhaps not."

* * *

Madison nipped down to the kitchen later on that evening to get a drink unaware that she was being followed. As she tucked her glass beneath the spout of the tap she felt some arms slither around her waist. They were not Sirius'. Fair from it.

"Hello, Marley." Madison said softly, letting the water rain down into her glass and stepped away from the sink to sip it. Marlene let go on Madison momentarily and moved herself in front of Madison where she rested her hands on the Irish girl's' hips.

"I've missed you, Maddie," she told the girl, "I know we have written but it's not quite the same."

Madison glanced down at her hips where Marlene's thumbs rubbed against her skin that's she had managed to get to under the girls' top. "It wasn't but we needn't do that now, we are all okay now."

"I don't think that's true," the blonde smirked, "because you would have written to everyone else and not just me. Plus, you didn't tell any of them about our letters either."

Madison raised her water to her lips, taking a large gulp and looking away from the girl. She hips burned at the touch but her mind strayed to Sirius who she could hear barking with laughter upstairs.

Marlene began to lean in and Madison's eyes widened. The glass slipped from her hand and smashed into millions of shards on the tiled flooring. Madison pushed the girl off and stared down at the floor.

"Is everything alright down there?" They heard James shout from upstairs.

"Yeah!" Marlene called back whilst Madison bent down to clean up the glass and the spilt water.

Madison shook her head, "why did you do that?" She hissed, her teeth gritted. "I'm with Sirius."

"I don't know..."

"Yes you do, Marley. You so fucking do! Jesus, look, you're one of my best friends, this is crazy!" The brunette exclaimed putting the glass into the bin and washing her hands to make sure that there was no glass shards in there.

"But we kissed-"

"Yes! Yes we did. And it took Sirius everything not to punch you. I'm his girlfriend!"

Marlene frowned, "did you not want it?"

Madison sighed, "No...yes...I don't know! I don't know what I want. I love Sirius, of course I do. I love him more than anything in the bloody world!"

Marlene raised her eyebrows, "how about this. Do you have feelings for me? Any at all?"

Madison looked down, her heart was pounding against her chest, her hands were getting clammy and her head was hurting like no tomorrow. Just as everything was going so well this happened. It was like taking one step forward but ten steps back.

"Yes. You know I do but I love Sirius. I don't know how it is possible to feel for both of you but I do and I can't help it. Marlene I don't want to lose our friendship, it's been so many years but I can't lose Sirius. He may have turned my world upside down in more ways than one but I love him and I'm not prepared to hurt him so please don't make a move again. I'm not going to tell you to leva end alone because you're my best friend but please try and keep your feelings at bay."

Marlene nodded, "I'll try but it's going to be hard."

"Not if you put as much effort in as you can."

"Maddie, you drop dead gorgeous and that kiss we had lit up so many sparks inside of me I thought I was going to erupt into flames. Your touch burned against my skin and it was exhilarating. I got high off of your touch and your lips Maddie. If it will make you happy I will suppress it all but I can't promise it will work."

Marlene kissed her cheek and hurried off up the stairs leaving Madison to her own thoughts. The predicament that she has gotten herself into was tearing her apart. On the one hand, a relationship with Marlene would be blissful, there was no denying that her kiss was just as enthralling as Marlene had explained because it was tremendous. By in the other hand, Sirius was her drug. Without him she was at a low and went crazy. She loves him like no other man in the world (her father was above Sirius but that was a different case) and to hurt him would break her. What could she do? She hated hurting Marlene but it would hurt Sirius if she let her get on with it.

"Good Lordy, I'm in deep shite!"

<<<<The end is near>>>>