45

A/n- Tysm for 2.1k!

(Can we also recognise how this book is going to be longer than two of my completed books?! Like what?!?)

Having wished for some private time to herself, Madison took herself down a deserted corridor and brought out a book. She was reading a muggle book titled, 'Of Mice and Men'. It's a great book, but it was not one of her favourites. Other students had passed her, offering sympathetic smiles, and of course she offered one of those smiles when, Gabe, Ansel and Theo passed her. She sat idly in the window seat enjoying some of the february sun that poured in from the window behind her, well that was until some ignorant group of people blocked her sun. "Sorry, can you move please you're blocking the sun?" She asked not looking up from her book. She received no reply therefore looked up.

"Hello Parker." Grinned Avery. "have you missed us?"

Madison stared wide eyed up at the group of Slytherin's, she couldn't believe this was happening again. "Leave me alone."

Mulciber chortled, "Aw, little Irish gal thinks now that she competed in the tournament and watched her friend die she is all hard and can take us on. Well you're wrong princess."

"I am not a princess, nor do I think any of that." Madison spat.

Regulus tutted, "Oh, Madsie-baby. Don't lie to us, you know we think that and we know you know that." He caressed her cheek.

"Let go of me." Madison whimpered, she stared straight at Snape who was just watching in the back ground. "You were Lily's best friend, please do something."

Snape kept a neutral expression, "I don't care for that mudblood anymore. And I am doing something, I am watching."

"You dick!" She cried, "How dare you call her that word!" Madison tried to jump at him but was quickly held down by Avery, whose face was very close to hers.

"Now, Now, Madison." Avery smirked, "We have something we want from you. Mulciber, take her book." He picked up her body and carried her down the hall, she writhed around, screaming out until Regulus put a silencing charm on her. The entered the room of requirement and Avery pinned her down on the floor.

Much to her relief the silencing charm was taken off of her and she screamed out once again before bellowing, "What do you want from me?"

Regulus stepped forward, "You and my brother. What is going on?"

"N-nothing is going on!"

"Ah, that's good to hear, I can do this to you then. . ."

* * *

The girls were having a boy free saturday before the Hogsmede visit the next day. they were doing the usual, stereotypical girl stuff like painting nails, hair styles, having a sort of private fashion show. "And pose!" Shouted Alice gleefully, snapping pictures of the group with Madison's camera, which she let the borrow. The picture then came out of the top and they shook it to develop it. "Aw, I can't wait to see what Maddie does with these."

"Me neither!" Lily giggled as Evangeline tickled her with a feather bower. "I wonder what she is doing."

Marlene replied, "Probably off in a corridor reading to herself like usual, well i say usual, so far this school year she hasn't done it so much. I blame the boys."

"And the tournament." Mary added.

"Yes well, Maddie is Maddie, she'll do as she pleases. I am just glad she's putting herself out there, not being as awkward as before, and getting over her fear of Black. To be honest, I can see them two getting together."

"Lils, I think you've swallowed too many of those feathers, you're not thinking straight. They'll get together when you and Potter get together which is?"

"Never gonna happen." Lily answered Alice.

"Exactly." The other girls nodded before gigging loudly. The group threw some clothes at each other and all changed before snapping more pictures of each other. This continued for hours until dinner. Reluctantly the girls joined the boys, Madison nowhere in sight.

"Where's Parker?", asked James, chicken in his mouth. The girls shrugged. "We ain't seen her all day, surely she has to be with you."

Marlene faced the boy with messy hair and round glasses, "Nope. Maddie has been off having some well-needed Maddie time. She usually has it quite often but this year has been different. She usually is off reading, and returns about now. Although, it isn't the first time that she has lost track of time and is still reading." Just as she was saying this the group of Slytherin's slid into their seats at the table, a smirk spread across all of their faces. Of course, nobody spotted this and even when they did it didn't seem at all different to normal.

Dinner was over as usual and the full up Gryffindors headed back to their common room. "I'm just nipping off to grab a book." Lily said, and ascended up the stairs to her dormitory. Upon entering the room, she spotted Madison's bed curtains pulled. "That's weird." Poking her head through a small gap in the fabric, she saw the girl cocooned in her duvet asleep. "Bless." She closed the curtains back up before collecting her book and returning to her friends and James. "Maddie's in bed asleep. I fear she may be sick, she looked awfully pale."

Sirius' eyes widened, "well let her sleep, and see how she is in the morning. If she hasn't improved, Poppy will need visiting, I'll do it if you want. I'm not fazed abut going to the village tomorrow, Prongs you know what to get me. I'll give you the money."

"A'rite. But that's if Maddie is still looking sick. She may just be having a Moony, over-night sickness." James nodded, referencing the lie that Remus says when it is his time of the month. Sirius chewed his bottom lip, what if it is to do with the mandrake leaf? If it is, he can't take her to the hospital wing, then the secret animagi training would be out. What would happen then?

A/n-

Well I don't know what he is going to do if it is. I also don't know what his little brother wanted with Madison. Do you guys have any ideas?

-Mattei Johnson at a market, aged fourteen

-Mattei Johnson at a market, aged fourteen. Photo taken by Madison Parker when they were buying presents for Mrs Johnson's birthday.