69

The next day Madison was home alone, her parents were both at work whilst she curled up on the sofa, a book in her hands. She was still in her pyjamas she had a bag of crisps beside her and her hair was still a mess. Last night she didn't sleep as well as she should have done, the argument between her and Sirius was still on her mind. It was their first argument and fighting him caused a sinking feeling in her gut. Was it really wrong what she had done?

There was a knock on the door and sluggishly she fell off of the sofa, crawling out of the roo and to the door. Sighing, she hauled herself up and checked the peephole, it was Sirius. She opened it and looked at him confused, "Hi?" She said but it came out as more of a question. Nibbling at her bottom lip her eyes travelled over his whole body. He was in a loose white tee with his leather jacket, black jeans and boots. His messy curls fell over his shoulders and his hands were tucked into his pockets.

"We need to talk."

* * *

Remus held Harley on his hip as she adjusted Sirius' jacket collar, before swiping his hair out of his face. "You think she'll listen to me?" He asked his friends as Harley concentrated on sorting his hair out. Her little face was scrunched up as she concentrated, her nose crinkling and her tongue sticking out ever so slightly.

"If she doesn't listen to you, you make her listen. Kiss her, that's how it works on the telly." Said Harley. "Or when Uncle Lyall wants something from Auntie Hope."

Sirius relaxed at the girls' words. She strangely brought comfort to him, and it was weird but great at the same time. Harley grinned and relaxed in Remus' arms once she finished, and brushed her face into the crook of his neck. James patted Sirius on the shoulder and quite literally kicked him out of the door, waiting a few minutes before the group followed him. They stared at him through the window. The pair were talking, their words unrecognisable.

The pair looked so soppy, and Harley had enough. "Just kiss already!" She sighed. Sirius and Madison's eyes darted to the window and the group ran back to the house.

* * *

Sirius and Madison chuckled at the little girl before edging closer together. Sirius cupped her cheeks and pressed his lips to hers for a brief moment, before pulling away. Madison was pouting slightly and looked adorable in Sirius' eyes. Her hair was a mess, and her pyjama-clad body added to the mix, she had been lounging on the sofa all day whilst her parents were at work, well up until Sirius had come over. Sirius pulled the girl into his lap and held her tightly. He wasn't usually this emotional with girlfriends but Madison is different. A good different.

He slipped his arms beneath her legs and lifted her up, wrapping them around her waist as her arms fell over his shoulders. He kissed her again, this time more passionately, and he headed towards the stairs. Not once did he break the kiss until he threw her into her bed. Madison was confused as he leaned over the top of her grinning, his nose brushing hers before he stood up and looked to her wardrobe. He tugged out some shorts and a top before throwing them at her and heading to her drawers.

He rummaged through them until he came across one full of bathing suits. Sirius glanced at each of them smirking as he imagined Madison in them, and he pulled a black and blue two piece into his hands and held them up to her. "No way! One, because no, two because I don't know why I would need one and three you needs to calm your hormonal self."

Sirius huffed, "you are coming to Moony's and Harley wants to go swimming and we treasure the little nugget."

Madison nodded and waited as Sirius continued his search, every time pulling out two pieces that Madison would not wear but her mother had brought them for her for when they go on holiday. Eventually Sirius got a one piece that had a hole in the back but wasn't very revealing. It was black and red. Madison nodded and Sirius flung it at her closing her drawer and approaching her. "Do you need any help!"

Madison pushed his forehead back so he collapsed onto the bed and she stood up leaving the room as Sirius slapped her arse. She changed quickly and returned to her boyfriend who was looking through the photo album she had shown James during the year. "Do you still have your camera? And do you add to this?" The girl nodded and took the album form his hands placing it on her desk and intertwining her fingers with his. "Do you miss him? Mattei?"

"Every day."

Sirius kisses her knuckles and caressed her cheek. "He's in a happy place. Now, let's go see the others before they make up scenarios."

"Yes, Remus has a very dirty mind. You think he is innocent but his mind is vile." Madison laughed standing up and slipping on some flip flops.

"That boy has everyone fooled."

"And I am pretty sure Harley has the same effect. She may be cute and innocent but she is very sneaky."

Sirius agreed, "So I have found out."

Madison stared at herself in the mirror trying to tie her hair into a pony tail. "This is getting cut." She stated.

Sirius' eyes widened and he shook his head, "No! Please no! I will scream if you do, don't get it as short as Alice otherwise I'll jump off of the astronomy tower."

Maddie looked at him through the reflection with a 'really?', look on her face. "No just shoulder length, it's dead and annoying."

Sirius sighed in relief and wrapped his arms around her, "no less?"

"No less, Sirius, I promise."