98

Sirius carried Madison up the stairs despite her trying to get out of his grasp, giggling and begging him to let her go. Sirius was having none of it, letting the ice cream drip from his hair onto his shoulders and onto Madison's shirt.

"Jeez, you ruined my shirt now!" She commented as he shoved her through his dormitory door.

"It'll wash out." He shrugged and picked up a shirt from the floor. "It's clean, changed into it."

Quickly, the girl tugged off her sticky shirt and replaced it with a muggle band shirt that Sirius had handed to her. "What are we doing in here?" She asked him as she curled up on his bed, hugging his pillow into her chest.

Sirius shrugged once more, "dunno," replied he, "just stay put. I'll shower real quick and be back."

Madison stayed where she was, hearing the water run and Sirius sing obnoxiously loud from in the bathroom whilst she continued to hug his pillow. When he said he'd be quick. She didn't believe that a ten minute shower was even possible of him to do, but it happened.

Ten minutes later Sirius sauntered back into the room, his hair dripping wet and only boxers on. "Like the view?" He winked at his girlfriend, twirling on the spot. She nodded her heard grinning and watched as he used a charm to dry his hair instantly.

"It's really long. Are you going to cut it?" She asked him as he sat in front of her taking the pillow from her heaps and putting it back by the head of the bed.

"No. I like my luscious locks." Sirius told her, running a hand through her curls, as his fingers found the naps of her neck, rubbing circles in that spot. "I wish yours was longer still. I like your hair long."

"I like mine long too, but it was getting dead at the ends and annoying. It's growing though!" She smiled, "it's just on the top of my boobs, that's at least two three inches since I had it cut."

Sirius nodded, his eyes finding her lips, her slightly chapped lips that he adored to kiss so much. Slowly he looked back to her eyes, the chocolate brown eyes that could soften his anger, break his walls and glare so viciously at him, but he fell in love with them nonetheless. "Kiss me." She muttered, noticing his gaze, her voice was low and gentle, and he did as he was told. His lips captured hers and moved with such a fast pace that it looked as if he was hungry for her, for her love. And he was.

Sirius pushes forward and Madison's back hit the mattress, him hovering above her. He had been in this position with different girls before but this time it felt different. It felt as if this was where he was meant to be, as if nothing else mattered. Just Sirius and Madison. That's all that mattered.

His lips left hers, tailing from her lips to her jaw and the eventually to her neck and collar bone. "Sirius..."Madison exhaled, "this is weird."

The boy stopped, pulling away from her tainted skin and locked eyes with her. "What do you mean?"

"You're in just your underwear." She told him.

He smirked, looking down at his own shirt on her body and the loose school trousers that covered her legs. "Then we'd have better make it even then."

Madison let him.

She let him remove her clothes from her body leaving her in just her underwear and him kissing her stomach, stopping at her belly button. He poked it, "you have a innie!" He laughed and blew some air into it causing her to giggle and squirm beneath him.

"Shut up, outie!" She giggled pushing his head away.

Sirius crawled up over her again and reconnected their lips. Madison's hands roamed his body, clutching the back of his thigh at pen point pulling him closer, before stopping at his boxers. Her fingers trailed along the waist band until Sirius ' hands met hers and pulled them off.

He sent he a questioning look.

She nodded.

So did he.

All was out in the open.

* * *

Poor Frank. Poor, poor, innocent Frank. He didn't deserve anything that happened to him. So why did it have to be that he had to remove Sirius' boxers from his pillow, and a bra from on top of his trunk.

The realisation of what had gone on in that room before he had entered dawned on him. He quickly dropped the underwear onto Remus' bed and glanced over at Sirius' bed.

There the boy laid peacefully with a smile on his face as he slept, his girlfriend laying on his chest, he was shirtless and yes, no straps seemed to be over Madison's shoulders that poked out from beneath the duvet that covered them.

Frank's face paled and he quickly decided against going to bed early, instead he took himself out of the room and trudged back down to the common room collapsing onto the sofa, face-first.

Why was it always him?

Alice came into the common room moments later, alone, carrying a book from the library where her and the other girls were studying. James, Remus and Peter were out planning some shenanigan leaving the pair alone, only a few other students littered the rest of the room.

Alice eyed her boyfriend in confusion. Pacing her book onto the coffee table she crouched down beside him, caressing his head lovingly. "What's going on, Frank?" She asked him.

Frank rolled his head to the side so that he was resting on his cheek. "Why are we smart?" He asked her.

"What?"

"When we do anything we do it in a private place, like your attic at your house when your parents are out. Not in a shared dormitory, where underwear is thrown every where. Including my pillow and on top of my trunk!" He groaned.

Alice blushed at the memory of what had happened over the summer, when she snuck Frank into her house for the day whilst her parents were out. "Where's this going? Do you want to..?"

"No! I mean, yeah, it'd be great but, I may have walked in on Maddie and Sirius-"

"You didn't!" She gasped clutching her hand over her mouth, giggling softly, and her eyes widening.

He shook his head, pinching the bridge of his nose, "no, I found them asleep, covered up, but her bra was on my trunk and his boxers on my pillow. Why is it always me?"

"Strange things happen to those who don't do anything wrong." Alice sniggered, cupping his cheek. "But that doesn't make it any less funnier."

"Ali!" He cried, pouting. "It is not funny Ali!"

"Oh but it is, Frank. Trust me. But only I can laugh at you because I love you, Longbottom. You and your fine arse!."

"I love you too, Fortescue. You and your beautiful smile."