40

In Transfiguration Madison and Sirius sat together, in silence as McGonagall ran over some things that they may have to remember for their O.W.L.S. Sirius was busy flicking parchment balls at the back of James' head who was next to Lily, at the front. James kept turning round to flick them back and it was like a war across the classroom until Madison placed her hands on Sirius' bringing them down onto the table so that he couldn't throw anymore. "Stop! I'm getting hit, because despite being a chaser, James has shit aim right now." Madison whispered.

" But Madsie, if I stop, then Prongs will win." Sirius defended himself.

"Does it really matter?"

"Yes-"

"No it does not Mr Black, now please stop your little game with Mr Potter and listen. Stop disrupting my lesson." McGonagall cut him off.

"Minnie, your lesson is far to interesting and I, Sirius Orion Black admire your work so much that I have decided not to listen because I am a simpleton who likes ladies who can turn into cats. They are my favourite animals, my beautiful Professor."

Madison snorted and leaned forward close to Remus and Peter's ears whispering, "He likes them pussy's don't he?" The two choked back their guffawing, "Shame he can't get that pussy though." Peter stuffed as much of his fist into his mouth whilst Remus hid his face behind his book.

Madison leaned back in her seat as McGonagall shook her head, "Detent-"

"I wouldn't do that Professor." Madison called out, "He'll just be worse then."

"No, you're right, Black detention with-"

"Binn's hates him Professor, chuck 'im in with Binns." Madison added.

"Good idea, Miss Parker, detention Black with Professor Binns tonight." She swung her body round and continued to write on the chalk board.

Sirius huffed, "Thanks a lot, Parker now I've got detention."

"Oh please, I did you a favour, the ghost'll fall asleep ten minutes in and you can leave. He'll forget about you having detention." Madison hisssed, her head falling on his shoulder. "You smell different."

"Uh, is that a good thing?" Sirius pondered aloud.

"Yeah, it's nice. Familiar but nice." She smiled.

"Probably because he nicked my aftershave." Remus turned around in his seat.

"Since when do you shave?" The girl turned up her nose.

"Since when do you put your head on Padfoot's shoulder?" The boy smirked.

"Touché." Maddie nodded, "And to answer your question, since I started to become tired in this class."

"To answer yours, since I grew stubble."

"You couldn't grow stubble even if you had a stubble-growing potion."

"I take offence to that."

"Good. I'm in an offensive mood." Madison smiled and began to write down the notes off of the chalk board. Sirius chuckled at the girls antics as did the two boys in front of him who had turned back to their own work. "Oh and good start to task 10, flirting with every teacher."

"Oh, I do try." Sirius grinned, before actually starting his work. "I also have started Monny's sock folding."

"I'll have to check with him so that I can tick off number seven once the three days are completed."

"I know."

* * *

At lunch time, Madison wasn't hungry, not after the horrible taste of food she had at breakfast. Instead she made her way to the common room, and perched herself on the arm chair in the far corner of the room, hidden away in the shadows. Inside her robe pocket sat a shrunken book, with tatted edges and and barely holding bind. She took out her wand and said, "engorgio." The book returned to its actual size. She rested it in her lap and carefully opened it. It was a photo album with many pictures, however pictures she had recently took were in a box and not in the album, she needed to update it.