114

Needless to say, the days post Madison and Marlene's kiss was awkward. The whole group were unaware at what had occurred between the two girls but their minds were more so transfixed in their exams that would be happening in the next few months along with the order to really bother to find out what had happened.

Marlene was angry. Not at Madison. But at Sirius. Since the kiss, he had kept Madison even closer. He kept his arm around her at most times and always kissed her, especially in front of the blonde girl. Surely he would have let Madison go, after all, she kissed someone else, but it seemed not. Marlene wanted to know why.

Of course, this was rather strange behaviour for the young blonde, who quite often was the peacekeeper and ever so bright and bubbly, but it shall be put down to the strange and crazy things a crush makes you do.

Madison was in a predicament, yes, she loved Sirius dearly and did not want to let him go but she feared that it would happen because of the Marlene situation. She didn't want her and Sirius' relationship to end because it was something in her life that gave her a thrill and lots of excitement, plus, Sirius is so darn hot that even she will admit to checking him out a lot of times during the day. To her, Sirius was special, he made her fill accepted like she wasn't strange and gave her confidence the boost as to say that she could do anything if she put her mind to it. He brought out the fun side in her because prior to their friendship and their relationship she mainly sat around reading or listening to the girls talk. A bit boring it was.

Although, she couldn't help but feel sorry for Marlene. She had kissed back, and whilst she did feel something from it, it would never conquer the feeling she got when kissing Sirius.

Sighing, Madison continued to write out some flash cards whilst Sirius lounged around on his bed beside her. "Are you actually going to revise this year, Padfoot, or are you going to wing it?" She questioned him, sparing him a sideways glance.

Sirius sat up and reached under his bed pulling out a box. He handed it to her and she placed down her pen unamusedly, raising her eyebrows at him. "Go on, open it," He egged her on.

She shook her head, "I know you, eejit, I'm not falling for a trick of yours."

Sirius rolled his eyes and lifted the lid off himself. Instantly, out of fear, Madison turned away but when nothing shot out at her she slowly turned to look into the box. Inside laid piles of flashcards neatly bunched by hairbands and many detailed mindmaps written out on parchment paper.

"Oh," said Madison looking up at the boy whom she loves, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything."

Sirius shook his head, pulling out some piled of flashcards and a few mindmaps. "Don't be daft, Mads, here these are for you." He passed them to her. She glazed over them and handed them back to him.

"No, you made them and will need them. Thanks for the offer, hun, but it's fine I can make my own."

Sirius pushed them back towards her. "I duplicated them all so I have a copy too. I gave Prongs, Moony and Wormy some too. I had a free period, was bored and a few nights when I couldn't sleep I worked on them. There the bits we haven't covered in our 'study dates', Maddie, why do you think I have focused on mainly these areas when we have been revising together? Because I got the rest done already. Now I can relax and just read over them to memorise it all."

She looked at him marvelled, "Sirius this is brilliant! You're brilliant! I'm sorry for underestimating you. Thank you so much!"

Smirking the boy puckered his lips and Madison pecked them gently. "Oh, c'mon! Don't I deserve more than that?" He teased and she responded by kissing him once more.

"Those boys are very lucky to have you as their friend, not everyone would have done the majority of their revision for them," she told him.

"Well, with Moony's mum being sick and his furry problem, I thought I'd take some weight off of him. Prongs is my other brother so I couldn't give one to one and not the other, same for Wormy, I couldn't leave my last brother out. Or my girlfriend. I am too nice of a person you see."

"That you are my darling," Madison giggled. "I can't believe Beatrice though! Remus went home to see his mother for a week, getting special permission from Dumbles and then she goes and dumps him, throwing a hairdryer at him! What a bitch!"

"I know right? I feel so sorry for him, he really liked her. He's taking it with a pinch of salt, though. We spoke about it last night, he says he misses her but he also admitted that she was a bit of a control freak. He lied to her in his letters saying that you and he barely spoke or saw each other because of tight school schedules. Seems as if she was pretty jealous of you. I mean, who could blame her, Moony is one fine hunk of a man!"

Madison scoffed playfully, "Should I be getting worried?"

Sirius winked at her, to which she hit him with a flashcard, "How rude!" He exclaimed. "I am hurt!"

"Boohoo, fetch me a bucket for my bleeding heart!"

Sirius gasped, "You'll regret that Madison Parker!" Madison got up and was just about to run away from Sirius when James entered.

"Oi, lovebirds! I hate to break, whatever this is, up, but Dumbledore wants us, Pads." Said James nodding his head towards the door.

Madison's mood instantly dropped, this has happened multiple times in the last fortnight alone. Dumbledore would want them all leaving her to herself; she liked being alone but the company was much nicer. Sirius shot her an apologetic look, kissed her head before following James from the boys' dormitory.

Madison rolled her eyes, still salty about not being allowed into the Order, "Fucking Dumbledork and his stupid Order." She grumbled returning to her revision. "Fucking Fugly-horn and his potions!"