Sam Winchester x Reader

Sam smiles at you from the other side of the bed. He reaches out to brush your hair behind your ear with a calloused hand.
"Why are you smiling like that?" You whisper in the darkness.
He moves closer, so that your noses are just inches away. "I moved around a lot when I was a kid." He begins.
He never talks about his childhood, so you listen intently.
"I never had a real home." He says. "But I found one in you."
"And you say you aren't romantic."
He moves his head and kisses you. "I love you."
"I love you too." You smile.
"I'm gonna go get a glass or water. I'll be back."
You nod. "Goodnight, Sam."
"Goodnight." He kisses your cheek and gets up. "Do you want anything?"
You mumble negations.
Just as you're about to fall asleep, there's a lot of banging downstairs. You jump up and run down to see what the commotion was. Leave it to Sam to fall down the stairs and break his leg.
"Sam?" You call. Not on the stairs.
"Um, it's okay, Y/N. Go back to bed." Sam says.
"Are you okay?" You flick on the living room lights to see Sam with a random guy.
The stranger whistles. "Well, hello there."
"Dean!" Sam says.
You're wearing one of Sam's flannels that the buttons had all somehow fallen off of (which is why he gave it to you). You pull the sides together.
"You are way out of this guy's league. I'm Dean." Dean holds out his hand. "And you are?" He smiles.
"Y/N. I'm Sam's girlfriend." You say awkwardly, shaking his hand.
"Well, shit." He says.
"This is my brother." Sam explains. "Go back to bed, baby. I'll handle it."
"Is everything okay, Sam?" You ask.
"Yeah. Everything's fine."
You go back to bed, but you just sit there and wait for Sam.
He comes back in quietly a short while later.
"Is everything okay, Sam?" You ask again.
"Yeah. Everything's fine. I have to go help my brother with something, but I'll be back by Monday."
"Sam--"
"I'll explain everything when I get back." He says as he throws some clothes in a bag.
"Bring your toothbrush." You remind him.
"Right you are." He smiles a bit.
You wait.
He kisses your cheek. "Bye, Y/N. I'll be back. I love you." He kisses you again and leaves.