Sirius Black x Reader

"Well, Y/N, why don't you stay here while your parents are away?" Mrs. Black asks.
"Oh, no, Mrs. Black, that's okay. I'll be fine--" You begin.
"She'd love to. Thank you, Walburga." Your father smiles.
"Thank you, Mrs. Black." You give a smile.
You're in Slytherin, so Sirius' family doesn't despise you, but they don't know you well enough to know that they should.

A week later, your parents bring you by the Black's house before they leave and Sirius greets you on his way out the door. He's shaking and crying.
"Si--" You begin.
But he's upset, and you're not going to hit him, so he latches onto you and pulls you to him, so you wrap your arms around him and hold onto him tightly.
"Don't tell James." He says once the sobbing subsides.
"Okay." You say softly.
He lets you go and steps back. "Sorry."
"It's fine."
"Come in. I'll take you to your room."
You nod and follow him inside.
Once in your room, he closes the door and rounds on you, whispering quickly. "Keep your mouth shut. Just agree with everything they say. Don't talk about Muggles or Muggleborns, and for the love of Merlin, don't say anything sympathetic towards them. Don't say anything about being friends with me, don't tell them I kissed you, and don't tell them about that time Regulus talked to me last year. Don't talk to me. Talk to Regulus all you want, but don't talk to me around them. Just keep your head down and keep your mouth shut and--"
You kiss him, because that's the only sure-fire way to get him to shut up. He stops talking and lets out a breath.
"It's gonna be fine, Sirius. I know how to take care of myself. I've lasted with my family for how long?"
"I know. I just don't want anything to happen to you--"
"What happened to you, Sirius?" You almost whisper.
"Nothing." He says gruffly, stepping away.
"Sirius--"
"My crazy ass cousin was here."
"Bella?"
"Yeah."
"What did she do to you?"
"Nothing."
"Sirius."
"Crucio." He said quietly.
"Sirius--"
"I said keep your mouth--"
You kiss him again.
"I'm sorry." He says when you pull away.
"You should tell James."
"No. Never."
"Suit yourself."
"Y/N?"
"Yeah?"
"My parents watched." He says softly.
"Come on. Let's go to a Muggle movie." You suggest, knowing how he loves to spite his parents.
"Do you really wanna risk that when you've gotta stay here for a month?"
"Yeah. Let's go."
He smiles and kisses you. "You're the best."
"Oh, I know."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
Hey, so question. I'm about done with school (hopefully haha) so I'm thinking about either starting another story or actually finishing one I've already started. So what do y'all vote:
• Finishing Euphoria (Remus Lupin)
• Finish Power (Tom Riddle)
• Remember that time I was gonna write a Bucky Barnes fanfic and did, like, two chapters and deleted it? I'm thinking of starting it again and hopefully finishing and continuing it

I'm open to suggestions too. So, y'know, just let me know y'all's opinions. Thanks!