Loki Laufeyson x Reader

You and Loki had planned on a movie night before Thor showed up, so you invited him to join. He gratefully accepted, and you went to make popcorn, leaving the brothers in the living room.
"Leave." Loki demanded.
"Why should I do that?" Thor asked, sounding smug.
"You're crashing my date."
"You won't even know I'm here."
"Do you really think I want to have a Harry Potter marathon?"
"Well, that's what you're doing, isn't it?"
"I guess it is now." Loki said, and a couple seconds later, he was walking into the kitchen. "Do you need help, my love?"
"Nope." You smile, emptying the bag into a bowl.
"Kick Thor out." He whispers.
"No." You whisper back, smiling as you grab his hand and lead the way to the living room.
Last time Thor had interloped on a movie night, the two of them had spent the evening bickering, so this time, you sat in the middle. You had been going to let them pick the movie, but they argued over that too, so you put in Footloose. If you'd had any doubt that they were siblings, you didn't now.
You lay your head down on Loki's lap. You hadn't meant to fall asleep, but you'd worked the night shift last night and hadn't slept when you got home, so you did.
"I'm surprised you like it here." Thor says casually. "It's... orderly."
"Variety is good for the soul."
"When's your big finish?"
"I don't know what you're talking about, Brother."
"When will you play heartbreaker and get out of here?"
"I don't plan to."
"Really?" Thor sounded surprised.
"You really don't think very highly of me, do you?"
"No, I do not."
"Would you two stop arguing, please?" You ask, not opening your eyes.
"I think I'm going to call it a night, my dearest." Loki said, lifting your head and putting a pillow in place of his lap when he stood. "I'll see you tomorrow."
You sit up. "I thought you were staying here tonight."
"No, I suppose I should go wreak havoc somewhere so as to not cause too much internal conflict for my brother." He takes your hand and kisses it. "Goodnight, my love."
"You guys are worse than me and my sister." You roll your eyes.
"No, Brother, stay. I'll leave." Thor says, standing. "Goodnight, Y/N."
"Goodnight, Thor. Would you lock the door behind you, please?"
"I will."
Thor walks out, but Loki doesn't sit back down.
"Stay, Loki."
"I really must be leaving--"
"Stay."
So he sits back down. He's never refused you anything, and he doesn't start now. "I hope that you know," he says softly, "that I have no intention of breaking your heart."
"I know that." You pull his arm around you and lean against him. "Don't let him get to you, love."
"You know me. I don't."
"I think very highly of you. Isn't that enough?"
"Yes." He smiles, leaning down to kiss you. "Yes it is."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
So, two things:
1) I'm in a Loki phase at the moment, but I can't seem to find any good Loki fics/one shots. Let me know if any of you have any suggestions, please.
2) I'm gonna be honest: My friend said they sucked and I'm not a Thor fan so I've never watched the first two movies. I did, however, go through and watch just the scenes with Loki (I'm in a very deep Loki phase). Should I watch them?
Xo