Sam Winchester x Reader

"Exorcisamus te." Sam says slowly.
"Exhorsizahmis tea." You try to repeat, sighing in frustration as he smiles. "Shut up, Sam!" You roll your eyes.
"It's cute." Sam grins.
"Start with something easier."
He's been trying to teach you Latin as long as you've known him, but with your mispronunciations and memory of a goldfish combined with the sporadic lessons, it's not going as well as planned.
"Okay. Let's start with... nouns?"
You nod.
"Christo." Sam says.
"Christo." You repeat. "Harder than Mass, please."
"You're picky."
You laugh. "I know."
"Here, let me find a pronunciation guide." He reaches across the table to grab his laptop.
"I think I should be offended." You grin.
He rolls his eyes good-naturedly. 
"I suck at this. I'm done for the day."
"We just started, like, five minutes ago." He laughs.
You lean over and press your lips to his cheek. "Thank you. I'm gonna run out and get chocolate milk. We're out."
"Can I come?"
"Sure."
"Get beer." Dean says as he walks in the library.
"We have beer." Sam says.
"Not anymore. Get beer."
"We will." You assure him, following Sam out the door.
Sam opens the car door for you, and you get in with a smile. He goes around and gets in the drivers side. The two of you listen to Dean's AC/DC tape for a while before Sam switches it to the radio and turns it to the pop station.
You take your time at the store, going down the toy isle to hit each other with stuffed animals and press the buttons on the talking dolls and noise-making cars.
After you load the milk and beer (and a Nerf gun) into the back seat, you push the door Sam tries to open. He raises his eyebrows but doesn't try to open it again.
"Sam." You say.
"Yes?"
"When are you going to ask me out?"
"D-Do you want me to ask you out?" He stammers.
"Yes. Get to it."
"Do you wanna go out? With me?"
"I'd love to."
Sam grins wider than you've ever seen him grin. "Cool. Okay. How about now?"
"We have milk in the car."
"Oh. Right. Yeah. Tonight?"
"Perfect."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
@thatstonyshipper