Sirius Black x Reader

Sirius walks into the room. "Duck, duck, duck, duck..." He's saying.
You glance up from the book you were absorbed in before you were so weirdly interrupted. "... What?"
"Goose!" He taps your head and runs.
You weren't aware you were playing Duck Duck Goose, but apparently you are, so you put your book down and chase after your boyfriend.
James, somehow or another, is in your guest bedroom.
"Black says you're playing Hide and Seek now." He says casually from deep under the covers.
"Sirius! That isn't fair!" You yell, but go to look for him anyways.
Luckily for you, he always goes to the same place.
You peek under the bed. "I found you. Count to twenty." You say, and run.
It takes him about ten minutes to find you. You're hidden among his clothes.
"Count to twenty." He grins.
You're looking under the dining room table when you're swept up off the ground.
"I was looking for you!" You say indignantly as he sits you on the table, kissing you.
"I got bored."
"Attention Deficit much?"
"Yep." He grins.
You slide off the table and start backing up. He comes too, still kissing you. "This is much more fun. I assure you I'll stick with--"
He cuts off with a yell as you spray him with the sink's spray nozzle. He scrambles away. "Cheater!"
"You're the cheater!" You grin and run out of the room.
You go back into the kitchen after a while, only to have a gallon of chocolate milk dumped on your head. Sirius is laughing.
You laugh and chase him out.
He heads for the front door. You have an internal debate about whether or not to follow, but you decide that since no one lives too close, there's a very small probability of anybody seeing you, so you follow.
He throws the door open as you jump on his back.
You both freeze as Remus Lupin stares at you from the other side of the doorway. Sirius stands there, his clothes dripping water still. You're on his back, chocolate milk drenching your hair and clothes. Remus stands, looking like a normal person.
The three of you make awkward eye contact for a while, then Remus turns and walks away. Who could blame him? You hear him laughing as he walks down the driveway to his vehicle.
Sirius laughs, closes the door, and spins you around in front of him, pushing you against the wall.
"I'm gonna marry you." He says, kissing you.
"I'd like to see you try." You smile.
"Is that a challenge?"
"Yes it is."
"I love a challenge."
"That's what I based my statement off of."