Castiel x Reader

You look in the wall mirror, running the palms of your hands down your red dress, smoothing out the wrinkles. You sit at your vanity, rummaging through the drawers for your foundation.
You're putting on eyeliner when a voice comes from the back of your bedroom. "Hello, Y/N."
You jump, almost stabbing yourself in the eye and causing a line of the black pencil to go across your temple. "Cas! Oh my God--"
"Um, no. I'm an angel--" Castiel begins. "God is missing, remember?"
"You scared the living shit out of me. What are you doing? How long have you been sitting there?" You heart's still racing as you grab your eyeliner remover from a drawer.
"About an hour. Do all females try on seven different dresses before deciding upon one? What's that pencil you're using on your eyes?"
"It's eyeliner. Come here, Cas. I'll do your makeup."
"Dean says only females wear makeup."
"Dudes let their girlfriends do their makeup sometimes. Come on."
"You're not my girlfriend."
"I know. Come here."
Cas pulls a chair up over to you and takes a seat. "What are you getting ready for?"
"A date."
"A date." Castiel repeats, staring at you.
"Yes. Like, with a dude."
"Oh. Who is he?"
"His name's Chris."
"Is he... physically attractive?"
You laugh. "I think so."
"Y/N?"
"Yeah, Cas?"
"Why do you wear makeup?"
"To make me pretty."
"But you're beautiful without it."
"Thanks, Cas." You smile.
"Y/N?"
"Yeah, Cas?"
"I can see your soul." He pushes the mascara in your hand away from his face and looks at you. "And it's beautiful. It's pure. All the souls I've seen, and I've never seen one that compares to you."
You feel yourself blushing. "Well, thank you, Cas. I appreciate it."
"You're welcome." He says, looking at you weird enough for you to ask about it.
"C-Cas? Why are you looking at me like that?" You manage to stammer out.
"I think I love you, Y/N. I don't want you to go out with Chris. I know that I--"
You lean forward and kiss him.
"What was that?" He asks when you pull back.
"That was a kiss." You giggle.
"Why did you kiss me?"
"Because I love you too."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
So, it's come to my attention that I haven't updated in a month so here are two for you.
Also, I kind of started writing a Bucky fanfic. It's not done yet, but it's close and I don't wanna jinx myself by publishing any of it before I finish, so I'm gonna wait until it's done.
I know some of y'all wanted me to finish the Remus Lupin fanfiction, and I do plan to do that too.
Also, I may or may not have broken my phone, so I don't have any way to remember what anyone's requested, so if you requested something I haven't gotten to (which chances are I haven't [I'm sorry]), you should probably remind me. 👌
XoXo