Sam Winchester x Reader

You stare at the burning pyre, swiping away a tear.
"You want to know what I think?" Dean says.
You look at him, and so does Sam.
"I think it should be you up there."
Your jaw drops, but Sam only looks slightly hurt, barely phased. He doesn't say anything.
"No, Dean, we don't want to know what you think. Not if you're gonna be an asshole."
He shrugs.
"Dean Winchester, do you want to think about what you just said?" You press.
"It's fine, Y/N. He's not wrong." Sam says, looking back to the blaze.
"Yes, he is. He's very wrong." You say.
"No."
"Sam's right." Dean says.
"Don't listen to him, Sam. It's the Mark talking. Dean adores you." You say.
"I do. But he got her killed." Dean said.
"Dean Winchester!"
"What, Y/N? She was your best friend, why the hell are you--"
"Go wait in the car, Dean."
"What?"
"It's fine--" Sam begins.
"Go, Dean."
He goes.
For months now, you've been the only one who held any influence over him, if only because of his adoration for you.
"It's fine, Y/N. He's just grieving, plus the Mark. I get it."
"But you don't need it. I'm not going to let him--"
"It's fine. Just let it be."
"I don't know what I'd do without you, Sammy." You reach out and grab his hand.
He looks at you for a second before speaking. "You'd be fine." He turns back to the burning corpse.
"No. No, I wouldn't."
He turns and leans down, pressing his lips roughly to yours.
You pull him down more so you can wrap your arms around his neck. "Stay with me, Sammy."
He nods. "I know. I will. I love you."
"Not as much as I love you, Sam."
He closes his eyes and puts his forehead to yours. "I love you." He repeats.
"And I love you."