Sirius Black x Reader

You're sitting on the couch reading when Sirius comes in with Harry. James and Lily are out of town for the weekend, so he's with you.
"That's right, buddy. You and I are gonna have a lot of fun this weekend." Sirius is saying in the baby voice he claims he doesn't use, then adds in a normal voice to you. "Hey, babe."
"Hey." You smile and set your book down. "Lily and James leave?"
"Yes. I miss him already." Sirius whines, sitting down beside you and putting Harry in your arms.
"You'll survive." You smile.
"I suppose I must." Sirius puts his arm around you and kisses your cheek.
"What do you wanna do for dinner?" You ask, most of your attention on baby Harry as he plays with your necklace.
"I dunno."
You stand up and go into the kitchen, and Sirius follows, watching as you open the refrigerator door. "We have leftover mac and cheese, pizza, we can make pot pies, I'm pregnant, lasagna--"
"Wait, what?" Sirius interrupts.
"Lasagna. What we made when my parents came for dinner yesterday--"
"No. No. No." He turns you around to face him. "What did you say?"
"La-san-nya." You enunciate. "Do you need your ears checked?"
"Did you say... I need to sit down."
You close the refrigerator and set Harry down. You hand him a pot and a spoon to play with, and it successfully occupies him.
"How did this happen?" Sirius asks.
"Um, that's what happens when you have sex, Black." You speak sarcastically, but you twirl the engagement ring anxiously around your finger.
You've been engaged for nearly two years now. He wants to get married, and you know it, but he's not ready to settle down. You're fairly certain he proposed just to make sure you wouldn't leave. You wouldn't have left anyways, but, apparently, he has abandonment issues. You wish he would trust you like you trust him, but he's never trusted anybody, really, and you doubted he would start now.
You hadn't expected a good reaction to your news, so his reaction was much better than you'd expected.
"Sirius--"
"No."
"I--"
"No."
So you stop talking.
Sirius is sitting at the bar, his knuckles white as he grips the edge.
You step forward and touch his hand, and he turns it over to hold yours.
"Okay." He says calmly--or, at least, what he thinks comes across calmly. His voice is tight and shaking, and he's pale. "Okay. It's fine."
You bite the inside of your cheeks. You aren't going to cry. Not in front of him. He can't know how scared you are. If he leaves, he leaves.
You nod.
"I... just remembered. I told Peter we'd meet for drinks tonight. So... I'm gonna go."
"Remember we have Harry." You say, but it's hard to forget, especially with him banging on your pots and pans.
"I know. I'll be back soon. I won't be gone long." He kisses your cheek quickly and practically runs from the house.
You're just waiting on Peter to call, asking you to pick up their drunk arses, but the call doesn't come. Sirius walks himself back into the house not long after you put Harry to bed.
You look up from the book you're reading and watch him walk in.
He kneels in front of you, pulling your book away and taking your hands, kissing them. "I'm sorry, baby."
"It's okay. Are you good?"
"Yeah. Yeah, I'm great. I love you."
"I love you too."
"I'm ready to get married."
"Yeah, okay. Let's do it."