Tony Stark x Reader

Your phone rings in the middle of the night. You reach for it, only looking up from your book when you have it in your hands.
You smile at the picture of Tony that popped up on your screen and accept the call. "Hey, babe. What's up?"
"I... um... I gotta talk to you."
You close your book at sit up straight. "What's wrong, Tony?"
"We need to break up."
"What?" You nearly let your phone slip from your hands.
"I know it's cowardly and rude to call about it, but--Anyways. Yeah."
"May I ask why?"
"Because you deserve better, and I can't continue to inhibit you."
"Tony--"
"I gotta go, Y/N. See you around."
A couple days later, Rhodey sends you a picture of Tony in his damn race car and tells you to come deal with it.
You go and deal with it very effectively.
"Stop." You say.
"What's the point of having a race car if you're not gonna use it?" Tony asks.
"There isn't one! Get out of it."
He gets out.
"Come on, Stark. We're going home." You say, grabbing his arm and marching him away.
You feel like your old middle school principal with that one kid in your class that always started fights.
"What am I, three? I can follow you myself." Tony says.
"Well, you sure as hell act like you're three."
"Language."
"Are you driving?" You ask, holding out your keys. He always drives.
He takes the keys and gets in your car.
"Are you angry with me?" He asks.
"Yes." You say shortly.
The rest of the car ride is silent.
At one point he tries to turn up Black Sabbath, but you respond by turning off the radio.
He drives to your house.
You walk in and turn around in the foyer, looking at him with crossed arms.
"Look, baby--I mean, Y/N. I'm sorry."
"Get to explaining yourself, Tony."
"I'm messed up. I don't deserve you, you deserve far better than me. I have literally nothing making me want to live. What do you expect me to do?"
"Rhodey? Steve? Bruce? Natasha? Me? Ring any bells?"
He adverts his eyes, not responding.
"I love you, Tony. I'm not asking you to love me back, I'm just asking you to please respect your life."
"I do love you. I really, really do. But no, I will not respect my life. Why should I?"
"Why should you not, Tony? You selfish bastard."
"I'm not selfish! I broke up with you, didn't I?"
"How is that not selfish, Tony?" You practically screech.
"I did it for you."
"How was that for me?"
"So you can find somebody worth your love. You shouldn't waste your time on me."
"As I said: selfish. Does it just not register with you that there are people who love you?"
"Maybe they do, but I'm not worth it."
"I think you're worth it." You say quietly. "Maybe you should go."
"I don't want to go, I want to stay with you."
"Too late, Tony. If you wanted to stay with me, you wouldn't've broken up with--"
He comes forward and kisses you. "I love you. I'm sorry and I love you."
"I love you." You answer, kissing him back.
"What do I have to do for you to take me back? I'll get on my knees and beg you if that's what it takes."
Now, this could be used to your advantage.
"Watch Doctor Who with me." You say.
"Done. Let's do it."
You smile and kiss him. "I love you, Tony. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."
"Oh, no. I'm apocalyptical. You're the best thing that's happened to me. I don't know what I'd do without you."
You smile. "Me neither. So, do you wanna start with the first episode, or...?"