Sherlock Holmes x Reader

"Fine, Sherlock! I'm done." You snap. "I'm done trying to talk sense into you. I'm going to John's."
"Y/N." Sherlock says, but doesn't follow you out.
John opens the door before you even ring the bell. "Come on." He says, walking out.
"What?" You turn and watch him walk to his car.
"Come on." He repeats.
You follow.
"Where are we going?" You ask in the car.
"Sherlock's."
"Um, no--"
You listen as John talks about how Sherlock didn't mean to piss you off and how he does care.
"Save your breath, John. I'm tired of his shit."
John sighs, but doesn't say anything else.
When you get home, Sherlock's waiting with flowers and chocolate. "I apologize for being insensitive. From now on, I'll try to do better."
"It's okay, Sherlock." You sigh. You couldn't stay mad at him, even if you wanted to.
"Y/N." He says, bending down as you stand on your tiptoes to kiss his cheek.
"Yeah?"
"I love you."
"You--I--What?" You stammer.
"I love you. More than anything. I know I should say it more, I'm sorry. I love you."
You smile and slip your arms around his neck. "I love you too, Sherlock." You peck his lips gently.
"Y/N?" He says, trying to suppress excitement.
"What is it?"
"I have a case. In Manchester."
You smile. That's Sherlock for you. "Well, I guess we'd better be off, then."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
multifandomtrash67