Tony Stark x Reader

You haven't heard from Tony in a couple of days, so you decide to stop by and see him. No one answers the door, so you let yourself in.
"Tony?" You call, but there's no answer.
"JARVIS?" You ask next, but there's no answer from him either. It makes your heart race. "Tony!" You shout.
You go into rooms at random, not really sure where the hell he is, but you're fairly sure he's home. In the halls and in several rooms, things are strewn everywhere, knocked over and broken. You follow the trail of carnage.
"Anthony!" You open another door.
"Hm?" The tired hum comes from the couch.
You walk in and around the back of the couch to find Tony laying on it, in a ratty t-shirt and sweatpants, looking like he hadn't shaved in a couple days. There's a table by the couch at his head with an empty bottle of whiskey laying on its side.
"Tony." You sound surprised.
He opens one eye. "Hm."
"What the hell's wrong with you?"
"Long ass day." He closes his eye back and covers his face with his arm.
"It's been almost a week since I've heard from you." You sit on the coffee table. You start to lean forward, but he smells pretty bad so you lean back.
"Has it."
"Sweetie." You say quietly.
He moves his arm and opens his eyes. He sighs. "I'm sorry, babe."
"What can I do?"
"Leave?" He closes his eyes.
"C'mon. Get up." You say briskly, nudging his arm.
He opens his eyes, starting to sit up. "Wait, why am I listening to you?"
"Because you love me. Get up. Go shower."
"Can we have sex if I do?"
"If that's what you--don't lay back down. Get your ass up."
He sighs. "I don't want to."
"You'll feel better. Go shower."
He gets up and walks slowly from the room.
You clean up while he's gone. He comes back with another bottle of whiskey and two glasses. He sets them down on the coffee table.
"Come here."
He stumbles into your arms. You wrap your arms around him, closing your eyes tightly.
"I love you." You say after a minute.
"Go home."
"Okay." You say, not moving.
After a minute, you try to pull away.
"No. Wait." He says quickly, tightening his arms around you.
"Let's sit."
"Oh. Okay."
"What happened to JARVIS?"
"I turned him off." He wraps his arms around you and leans back into the couch.
"Why?"
"Wanted to be alone."
"I can leave."
"Not yet."
"Have you eaten?"
"Mhm."
"You need to eat."
"Don't feel like it."
"You're not gonna feel any better if you don't take care of yourself."
He doesn't say anything for a while, so you turn around and look up at him to find him sleeping.
You get up and go to start cooking, but you're not sure what to cook. You decide to just make coffee. You bring it to him, and he opens his eyes when you come in.
"You left."
"I made coffee."
He starts to say something, but changes his mind and closes his mouth. After a moment, he says "Thank you, Y/N."
You sit down with him, handing him his cup. "You're welcome."
He looks down into the cup, not saying anything. He clears his throat after a minute. "You wanna--You wanna watch something? A movie or something."
"Sure."
"JARVIS." He says.
"You turned him off."
He starts to set his cup on the table, but drops it. The coffee spills on his white rug and he starts crying in awful sobs that break your heart. He leans his elbows on his knees and puts his head in his hands.
You set your coffee down on the table and put your arm around him, your watering eyes trained on your lap.
He reaches out and pushes the bottle of whiskey off the coffee table. It hits the opposite wall, and whiskey goes everywhere. He stands and throws both glasses separately, hitting a vase with one and knocking a picture frame off a table with the other. He's screaming, and you realize you're yelling. You stop shouting and try to stop crying.
You look up at him. He starts there, one hand pressed to his mouth, the other clenched at his side. After a minute, he drops to his knees between you and the table, reaching for you. He wraps his arms around you, putting his head in your lap. You run your fingers through his hair, watching the brown streaks trickle down the wall across from you.
"Feel better?" You ask after a while, after he's calmed down.
"A little." His voice is thick and a little horse.
"Why don't you go wake JARVIS up?" You suggest.
"No." His voice breaks.
"I know you miss him."
"No."
"Okay." You start playing with his hair again.
He lifts his head and sits up a little bit to kiss you. "Come with me." He stands and holds out his hand.
You take it and stand. "Where to?"
"Bed. I wanna have sex now."
You tug on his hand. "No. Not now."
He turns around. "I'm not drunk."
"I know--"
"So why not?"
"Just not now--"
"Why?"
"Because you're upset and--"
"I'm not upset! I'm fine." He doesn't sound very convincing.
"I know you're fine, sweetie--"
"So have sex with me or leave."
"Have sex with you or leave." You repeat. You realize your voice rose a couple octaves, but elect to ignore it.
"Yes. Have sex with me or leave me alone." His volume rises.
You almost call him a pig, but you bite your tongue and remind yourself to be patient. You don't say anything, searching for a response.
"I'm sorry." He says softly after a minute. "I'm sorry. I'm--"
"It's okay." You interrupt. "It's fine."
"Can we still watch a movie?"
"Yeah."
He takes your hand and kisses it. "I'm sorry."
"It's okay. Really."
He leads you by the hand to his room. It's a mess there too.
"Pick." He hands you the remote and gets in under the covers in bed.
You scroll through movies.
"I'm sorry." He says again. "That was a dick move."
"It's all right."
"I'm sorry you had to worry about me all week--I'm sorry you had to deal with me today. I'm sorry. I should be more grateful and less douche-baggy."
"That'd be preferable." You smile.
He smiles a little, then adverts his eyes.
You choose Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
"Hey." He says.
"Hey." You lean against him.
"Could I impose on you to stay the night?"
"I'd love to."
"You don't have to if you don't wanna. 'Cause I'm fine. So don't feel obligated. But I mean. If you want to."
"I do, Tony."
After a minute, he offers an uncomfortable thanks.
"I love you."
"I love you too."