Tony Stark x Reader

You phone rings, so you pick it up without looking up from your book. "Hello?"
"Hey, love." Tony says from the other end.
"Hey." You answer.
"I'm lonely."
"Join farmersonly.com." You suggest, allowing yourself a sarcastic grin.
"Come over." He whines.
"I'm busy."
"I feel like you're lying."
"I'll come in a bit. Let me finish this chapter."
"Okay. Drive safe."
"I will. Bye."
"Y/N." Tony says quickly.
"Yeah?"
"I wanna keep talking to you."
"Well, would you rather talk on the phone or would you rather me come over?" You ask.
"I'd rather both."
"Beggars can't be choosers." You laugh.
"Fine. I'd rather you come over."
"Okay, then I'll hang up now."
"Wait--"
You hang up anyways.
Once you finish the chapter, you drive over to Tony's, performing Hamilton on the way, starring you as everybody. So, naturally, you're in a good mood when you get to Tony's. You walk in and call out a greeting.
"I'm here!"
Tony walks in, holding a beer. He smiles. "Hello, darling."
You kiss his cheek. "Hey."
"Drink?"
"Nah."
"Suit yourself." He smiles and leads the way further into his house. "Did you go see your grandma today?"
"I did. She wants to know why you haven't been with me the past couple times." You smile as you sit on the couch beside him.
"What'd you tell her?" He puts an arm around you.
"That you've been busy. I figured it would be the best answer that wouldn't make her worry about you but she's concerned anyways."
"She is? Why?"
"She's worried you're overworking yourself." You smile. "She's not wrong."
He shrugs. "I'm taking a break now--"
You kiss him, and he cuts off immediately.
"As I was saying..." He clears his throat. "What was I saying?"
"Something about a break." You laugh.
"I'm willing to take a longer one."
You roll your eyes and smile. "I'm serious, Tony. You need to take care of yourself."
"Are you familiar with the concept of the id?"
You hit him with a pillow, laughing. "That's not how this is gonna work."
"It isn't?" He grins, hitting you back.
"No. You have more needs than sex."
"Not really, no." He grabs your arm as you aim to hit him again. "I'm a guy. Guys only have the one thing."
"Food. Drink."
"Protein bars. Whiskey. Sex."
You flick his ear with your free arm and quote your grandmother: "You mo-ron."
"But I'm your mo-ron and you love me." He grins.
"You're lucky."
"You're telling me." He smiles and leans over to kiss you.
"Yes I am." You agree.