Sirius Black x Reader

You're up late one night, staring up at your dark ceiling, when something suddenly hits your window. You look in that direction. It happens again, and you turn on your lamp, debating on if you should start yelling for your dad or what. Who would throw rocks at your window in the middle of the night?
Sirius wasn't romantic; he wouldn't do that. He'd send an owl or yell something like "Hey, get up!"
But James Potter would throw pebbles at your window.
So you go to peek out, but you don't see anybody.
You open the window, and you hear Sirius Black laugh. But it isn't his usual laugh, it's his bitter, pained laugh.
You run downstairs without closing your window.
"Sirius?" You hiss as you slip out the door.
He steps out into the floodlight. He has a black eye, a busted lip, cuts on his face.
Your eyes widen. You approach him cautiously, because he's giving that laugh, and he could be dangerous, if he wanted to be. "Sirius?" You ask, trying to keep your voice from shaking.
His hair's bloody, his clothes are bloody.
"Sirius? What's happened?"
He starts to cry, and you wrap your arms around him, not caring about the blood getting all over you. "I'm leaving." He says.
"You're leaving?"
"Yes."
"Stay here."
"I..."
"Stay with me."
He clutches onto you.
"Let's go inside." You suggest.
He shakes his head vehemently.
So you stand there, him gasping into your hair.
Eventually, the two of you sit down and lean against the house.
"Come on." You whisper as he's about to fall asleep. "Let's go inside."
"I have to go." He mumbles.
"Just... Stay here tonight, and I'll write to James, and then you two can discuss this." And then he'd see that he doesn't have to leave.
"No. Don't tell James."
"Then stay."
"Okay."
"Let's go inside. You can shower, okay?"
He nods.
You pull him inside by the hand. You slip into your brother's room to get some clean clothes for Sirius.
When Sirius gets out of the shower, you take him down to the living room, because it wouldn't be good if your family woke up to find a boy in your bed.
"Sirius," You begin tentatively, "Did your parents..?"
"It doesn't matter." He says with that bitter laugh.
"Sirius..."
"I don't want to talk about it. Come here." He slips his arms around you and pulls you to him. "Why are you crying, babe?"
"Because I love you."
"Don't do that."
"Don't love you or don't cry?"
"Both."
You adjust yourself in his arms so that you can face him. "Sirius, please."
"I'm trying to protect you--I shouldn't have come here--" He starts to stand.
"Sit." You say sharply.
He sits.
"Come on. Get some sleep." You say gently.
He lays down with his head on your lap.
"Morning, sleepyheads." You hear the next morning.
Sirius jumps up, holding his hands in front of his face. You sit up straight, putting your hand on his arm, and he lowers them.
"Good morning, Mum." You say.
"Good morning, Mrs. Y/L/N. I'm sorry, I'll go--" Sirius stands.
"Don't be silly. I've made pancakes. They're your favorite, right?"