Sirius Black x Reader

There's barking outside your door. You don't have a dog, but you want a dog, so you go to answer it. You pause before opening the front door. If someone wanted to kill you, apparently you wouldn't make it that hard. You open it anyway.
But when you open it, it's actually just a dog. It runs inside without invitation.
"Hey!" You whisper yell.
Nevertheless, you close the door and turn to the dog, who's sitting in your foyer, looking up at you. Could dogs cry? This one looks like it is.
"Sirius." You finally breathe. "Sirius!" You run and close the shades in the vicinity and then drop to your knees in front of him.
He doesn't change back, and you start to get concerned that you've just made a fool of yourself.
"Sirius...?"
He finally changes back and stands.
You throw yourself at him, nearly knocking you both over. "Sirius, oh my God."
"Y/N..." He says quietly, his voice raspy. He brushes your hair back from your face and looks at you intently. "Oh, Y/N..."
"Sirius, you look terrible."
He's looks haggard—he looks old, but he's thirty three. His hair's long and mangy and his face is hallow and dirty.
"You look... you haven't... you... I... I missed you. I missed you so much." He takes your face in both of his hands and kisses you. "Oh, Merlin, Y/N."
You wrap your arms around him and squeeze your eyes shut. "Oh my God."
"I'm so tired." Sirius says. "Can I sleep?
"Yeah. Yeah, of course." You brush his hair back from his face. "Yeah. Do you wanna shower first?"
"I want to sleep."
"Can I sleep with you?"
"Please."
You grab his hand, and you feel nothing but skin and bones.
He follows you to your room. "I wanna shower." He says.
"Okay. Go on. I'll bring some of your clothes."
You sit on the edge of your bed, waiting anxiously for Sirius to be done.
When he comes out, his clothes are hanging baggily off of him.
"Are you... hungry?" You ask.
"No."
"Come here."
He comes and kneels in front of you, looking up into your face. "You're so beautiful. So, so beautiful."
You run your fingers through his wet hair. "I missed you." You whisper.
"I missed you." He closes his eyes and puts his head down.
"Come lay down." You say.
"Tell me you love me." He looks up at you.
"I love you."