Dean Winchester x Reader

You wake up to Dean tossing and turning. You sit up and turn on the lamp. "Dean?"
He's gasping and sweaty.
You shake him. "Dean."
He sits up suddenly. "What?" He asks, looking around. He lets out a breath.
"Dean."
He turns to you. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up..."
"Come here."
Without further ado, he lays down with his head in your lap, burying his face in your stomach, still trying to catch his breath.
"My God, I'm a piece of shit." Dean says.
You look down at him. "No, Dean."
"I am. I'm a worthless piece of shit."
You run your fingers through his hair. "No, Dean." You repeat.
He pushes you away gently and sits up. "I don't deserve you. You deserve better." He gets up and walks away.
You sigh and get out of bed. "Dean."
"The only problem is that I don't know what the hell I'd do without you." He says, sounding quite bitter.
"Come back to bed."
"Wow, look that. Not only am I a worthless piece of shit, but I'm also a selfish bastard. Yes, Y/N. That's a great taste in men you've got there. Emotionally unstable, selfish, worthless bastards. No wonder your parents hate me. I hate me too--"
"My parents adore you."
"I call bullshit."
"Dean, come on. Let's go to bed."
"You go to bed. I'm gonna stay up for a bit."
"And do what? Come up with more reasons to despise yourself? Good idea, Dean."
"It is, isn't it?"
"I don't think you're selfish or worthless. I think you're the best man I've ever known."
"Better than your dad?"
"Well, okay. Next to my dad." You admit.
He gives a little smile.
"I love you, Dean. Let's go to bed." You step up and kiss him. "Come on."
He wraps his arms around you and kisses you back. "I'm messed up." He mumbles into the kiss. "I'm really, really messed up."
"That's okay, so am I."
"I'm sorry."
"For what, Dean?"
"For everything."
"Thank you, Dean." You kiss his cheek lightly, grabbing his hand and pulling him back to bed.
"For what?" He whispers, laying down beside you.
"For everything."