Marius Pontmercy x Reader

The weight on your bed shifts, and you open your eyes to Marius tossing and turning.
"God no." Marius says, his eyes closed.
You look over to your husband. "Marius." You mutter sleepily.
"Gavroche." He yells, crying now. "No!No. Get back here. Gavroche!"
"Marius." You repeat.
He's quiet for a bit, so you close your eyes again.
"Courfeyrac!" His eyes jerk open and he sits up, gasping.
"Marius." You sit up.
He balls the bedsheets into his fists.
You scoot over to sit beside him and put your arm around him. "It's okay, love." You whisper.
He turns to burry his face in your hair. You wrap your arms around him as he shakes.
"I..."
"Sh." You say softly, running your fingers through his hair.
"I'm sorry."
"It's okay."
You hear your daughter start to cry in the other room, and Marius starts to get up.
"No. I'll get her." You put your hand on his arm.
"I want to." He kisses your cheek and half stumbles from the room.
You get up to peek at them through the door, just to make sure Marius is okay.
"Hey, Ponine." Marius says quietly, picking up the crying child. "What's the matter, huh?"
"There's monsters under my bed." She says.
"It's okay. Daddy won't let the monsters get you." He hugs her to him.
"Can I sleep with you?"
You go back to your bed, assured that they're both okay.
Marius comes back in with Eponine in his arms. "Can she sleep with us?"
"Well, I don't see why not." You say, solely because her presence would comfort Marius. You could, in fact, think of a multitude of reasons why not.
He puts her down, but she holds her arms back up to him. "No, Daddy! The monsters will get me!"
He picks her back up and carries her to the bed, tossing her down onto it. She giggles and cuddles up against you.
Marius gets back in bed, and the two of you hold each others' gaze over the top of your daughter's head.
He kisses both of your heads. "Goodnight."
"Goodnight." You both say, Eponine already falling asleep.