Welcome to the World of Pokemon (x Reader)

Hello people of the internet!  I'm Evangeline Hisahoshi some of you know me from my One Shots book on fire Emblem or my comments on other (and better) Pokemon x Reader books. I have a whole reading list of them, check them out. AFTER YOU READ THIS ONE OF COURSE!!!!

I write one Shots of Pokemon x Reader inserts. The title is who I'm writing about x Reader. If it is a request I'll tag them and make an author's note in bold print. Everything in bold print is what I, Evangeline Hisahoshi, is sayign to my audience or that specific requestor. I update daily no matter if I have a request or not. My ultimate goal is at least three for day. I try to space out My aurhor's notes (these are titled A/N) so you can have a greater ratio of one Shots to me speaking. I try to limit the ratio to 2:5 but we all know that's impossible.

So, yeah. Request on any page, I ain't making a specific one. Request anywhere! I type rally fast so it should be done within a day. 

My iPad is crap so two things. My spelling is really bad and my spellcheck system is garbage. If it is so bad you can't figure it out, comment and tell me. It also tends to put isn't when I want to say Is, Andy when I want to say and, and can't or cannot when I want to say can etc. I'll fix it if you tell me. Secondly I can't post links above because apparently every YouTube address is invalid. I always put it in an author's note if I have links. And a lot of my One Shots are based off of songs or other things.

So I have a few ideas to start me out and I can't wait for some amazing requests!

Oh, and one more thing that's worth mentioning...

I like to reference many other fandomz in my works. Hence my username, Fandomz_Fangirl. I like a lot of things. If you catch a lot of them kuddos to you.

~Eva