Hau x Reader part two

Request by yukinaaiko0858 for Hau x Reader part two so I had to infer it wasn't the one with the photo opp. So yay? Question time!

Do you use the Pokéfinder? I do because I love thanking photos! XP

STORYTIME!

The trainer ran just behind you so you could reach the Hau'oli Malsadas shop. Your Marshadow was on your head and his Alolan Raichu was in its pokeball for now.

Once you reach the shop you smile and go in. Your good friend, Mila, was behind the desk. Her short red hair bounced on her shoulders and her blue eyes locked onto you before smirking.

"Oh? That's not your rascal of a brother, Phichit. Did you get a boyfriend?"

You and Hau extange a look. Marshadow jumps down form your head and grabs Raichu's pokeball and lets him out. Hau's Face of trying not to laugh was priceless and you both began busting a gut. Hau actually managed to get to the floor and start rolling around in his laughter.

"Boy-boy-Boyfriend! Hahahahhahaha!"

"Yeah, like I would get a girlfriend in a day! Bwahahahahaha"

Mila was shocked and her coworkers came out to the front to see two customers, two kids, red in the face with laughter. Mila shook her head.

"What kind of Malsadas do you want, troublemaker."

"You know me and Marshadow's norm."

"Alright, then what for the big guy over here?"

"Hey! I'm not fat! Gramps is the fat one!"

"Oh, you're Hala's grandkid. Yeah I know you. Same as always?"

"You bet!"

"Woah, Mila, you know Hau?"

"He's a regular on my off shifts, so I didn't realize it was him. His Raichu, however, I know very well."

She glared at the Alolan Pokemon who was playing around theth Marshadow. Since the resteraunt was empty you and Hau showed off the photos to Mila while your food was cooking. You also told the story.

"And that's when Hau came over to find his Raichu and he got in the shot! This collection already has over a thousand likes!"

"Yeah! Who knew I was that handsome?"

"Oh lord."

Mila just laughed at you two, already s sounded like you were dating. Your food was ready so she told you both to find a booth and sit down. She waited your table and your pokemon sat across from you in the booth, leaving you next to Hau.

"I like mine rich and with lists of different flavors! So I use a berry from each spectrum! Raichu likes it spicy and sweet."

"Cool! Marshadow loves bitter foods so I get him the bitterest option. I kinda like drier foods with a hint of spice as an afterflavor and some sourness to brighten the taste on the tip of my tounge."

"Woah, someone knows her berries!"

"You Darn right I do! Hey! Don't take a bite! I wanna get pictures!"

You called Rotom like toodles And he snapped the photos with glee before returning to his pleasant nap in your bag. You smiled.

"Dig in!"

"YEAH!!!"