A/N

I did the Jack of Hearts: Ilima!

OMG I'm so proud of this one. Just look at it! I decided to do color inside of the hen blue square because it's a red suit. Thoughts?

This one took me HOURS:

ARGH IT IS SO PRETTY YET IT WAS SO TEDIOUS TO MAKE!!! Aaaaaaaa!

So yeah. That's what I've been doing for the past few hours I wasn't on wattpad. Listening to music, being chill, and drawing. 

Oh! I alsmot forgot about an update on the dreamboat competition!

Ilima: 7

Steven : 11

Steven won! I am tempted to make a 7/11 reference but I'm not since not a lot of you have listened to Heathers.

....

I'm going to ask for some advice, coolio? What do you do when you have multiple fictional crushes from the same fandom at once? I mean, I've been through this with fire emblem but not with Pokémon. I've had weird dreams involving the character s before like I did with Clemont, Grimsley, And Ilima. Well, clemont wasn't in the dream until the very middle or end part but... But it's new in a way considering how different each of these characters are, plus they're all from different games I'm just confused about thins whole mess.

The dream? Oh. Here, I'll write it in italics and second POV

Ilima was on one side of you and Grimsley the other. Grimsley had a wicked smirk on his lips while Ilima had a disproving scowl. You were in between them and much smaller than the two boys/men.

"She's mine! I had her first!"

"But she wants me now."

You tried to speak out for them to stop fighting, but you had no voice. It was like you were some doll or toy two children were fighting over. Like you were an inanimate object.

"I worked hard for her and with her! I have my own shippers!"

"Yes, you may, but that's because I wasn't introduced yet."

Both of them sent deathglares into the other's eyes. You hated to see them fight but you feared you must. You looked down at yourself to see you weren't a literal you. You were the anime-styled version of yourself.

"I'm a trial captain and a normal type master! I deserve her!"

"Oh? You're a puny little introduction challenge. I'm an elite four member plus she said so herself I'm The King of Spades. I returned in two games and I have the best quite some, said so by her. Need I go on?"

"Just how often did she draw you? Huh? Or internet-surf your name look at theories about you Andy try and find literally as many fanarts as possible on you And read as many fanfictions of you there are on the internet, huh? Don't forget my many one Shots in Her book!"

"Like you're saying right now. She already saw everything your fandoms has to offer Andy now she said moving on. With me. Don't worry, the others will keep you company. She'll still love you, I'm sure, but you won't be the biggest winner in this hand, my friend."

You were dropped on the floor somewhere in the arguement. You were like a doll. That's when Clemont came and stole you away from them. He picked you up like a baby in frontman of his face and smiled at you.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine once the swelling goes down. "

He pauses and looks into your eyes.

"Huh? You don't know what to do? Neither do we. Not any of us in the phase graveyard."

Stares again into your eyes like it's how he can communicate with you.

"Phase graveyard? It's where all of your phases, or fictional crushes, go and wait to resurface. It's really okay there, promise. It's like that paradise you go to after a tough challenge. Kinda a heaven. I was there for a little while. Lots of other characters I've seen are there too. Ilima is scared of being forgotten, that's why he's fighting off Gtimdely as much as he can. Oh, Ilima and Grimdely are coming this way. Good luck."

He places you down gently as the Alolan boy picks you up and shields you from the taller Unovan man. 

"She's still mine! See? She's comfortable with me!"

"That's because you're hogging her! Your eyes being selfish, Ilima! Just go to the graveyard with the others!"

"No! She won't forget me! I'm hers! She did so much for me and was with me a lot more than the others! I'm special! She likes me because of my personality and room for her own twists! She likes me because of How I'm polite! Unlike you!"

"Now look who's being impolite?! My money is on her choice will be me, and I plan to bring in the jackpot so give her back."

They kept arguing and fighting but you couldn't stand it. You didn't want to choose. For a few moments they flashed on your vision and showed up as Marshall Lee And Prince Gumball from Adventure Time with Fiona and Cake. They returned to normal in your vision. This was similar to how they'd argue. You focused back onto them when Grimsley snatched you.

"Ha! See! She wants me more!"

"No she doesn't! Give her back! That's my fangirl!"

"She's mine now. Go to the graveyard along with all her other phases."

"Then how do we know if you're also just a Phase?!"

"She won't abaondon me. I can put all my chips for that bet. Almost like I can flip a coin and garuntee it will not land. Life is rigged by those who deal the cards. Live with it."

"No!"

They started my palying tug of war with you to try and get you. The last thing you see Is clemont's worried face flash in front of your line of sight before waking up in a cold sweat. You didn't want to have to choose.

Yeah. It doesn't have the same affect if you didn't experiance it yourself. Even so I have daydreams similar to this one often. I don't want to choose. It's weird. How do fictional characters make me this emotional and clingy to them like they exist?!

Either way that was that.

Now we can get to the important things.

I still don't get comments as notifications so don't expect me to reply quickly To a comment. And if you want to request: private message me so I can get Irma done quicker and make you happy. It makes both of our lives easier. Trust.

Whelp. 

I'm at 9.7K Reads, HOW!? That's means at 10K I need to do something special. Oh boy. 

But for now, enjoy yourselves and have fun with this book. Thanks!

~a very conflicted Eva