Cilan x Reader

It was winter in Unova and the snow fell softly onto the streets and the smells of cinnamon, peppermint, and hot chocolate filled the air of the city. Ice type Pokémon were having their season as children, teens, adults, and elders all came outside to enjoy the glorious snow day.

You walked straight to the resteraunt/gym, which was the heart of the city. Your scarf was wrapped nicely around your neck but you had a feeling the resteraunt woudl feel so warm inside you woudl have to take it off.

You were right, a wave of the heat isnide the bus,ding washed over you like a wave way too big. You whipped off your scarf and tied it around your waist like a belt. You looked up and around to see the whole place woth Christmas Decorations. It would be the holiday in a mere week from  now.

There were literally no customers, so Chili was lounging around as Cress was decorating. Cilan was off somewhere else, which was a shame. You came in here for him in the first place. Chili saw you and sprang up.

"(Your name)! Whatcha doing in here and not enjoying the snow?"

Cress looked over at you and waved beofre getting back to hsi task. Chili was sprinting up and down in front of you.

"Well, I wasn't kinda looking for..."

You trailed off as you saw the green haired boy walk into the room with Pansage on his shoulder and a little beanie covered in lots of flowers planted on top of his head. It was so cute you wanted to take a picture so badly. Your face flushed a bit and you smiled at Chili. He knew what ya meant.

"Oooh! Go on then! I'll take care of whatever he needs to do."

"Really! Thanks!"

That's when Cilan aapproached you, having to walk all the way across the dining hall to reach you.

"Chili, what else did Cress say for me to do?"

"Nothing! Why don't you go outside and enjoy the day?"

"But Chili, I only did one task and-"

"(Your name)'s right here and waiting for ya!"

"Oh! I..."

Cilan looked at you, then at Chili. The fiery redhead had a cheeky grin but Cilan shook it off. 

"Okay, are you sure?"

"Yes now go!"

Chili literally pushed you both out of the resteraunt, flinging you out the doors and into a large pile of snow. CIlan landed on top of you but the snow made it comfy. He was actually warm against the frozen water and since you were completely encased in it, you didn't want to move.

When Cilan got up you finally could see the sky again, being buried in snow and all. He reached out a hand and pulled you up. Just holding your crush's warm hand made you feel special.

"Sorry about Chili."

"No worries. Hey! Snowball fight?"

"You're on!"

And you spent the whole snow day with CIlan. 

Until you got the flu next day and he had to look after you.

This was short and sucky, sorry. Any requests tho? Also you are all lucky I didn't make it into ice skating like I wanted to. But I know some or most of you are really upset with me for being so obsessed with Yuri on Ice.

~Ev