Red x Reader

I'm tired of waiting! I'll just write a fic based off of a scene, or multiple scenes, in Yuri on Ice. Also I made a book.

You had to think on all the special training that her shampion has down with you leading up to this moment. This was your time to shine! This was you in the battle, not anyone else. You had to win this Pokemon Leauge!

It was down to your last Pokemon on both sides, a formidable foe standing in front of you. His Pikachu resembling the Champion's himself energized and ready for battle as his cap was hiding his brown eyes and raven hair.

A battle against Ash Ketchum from Pallet town.

You could feel Red's eyes on you. He surveyed you for use of his tactic so he taught you up in the mountains. You had a surge of confidence as your partner, Venasaur, took the feild and was ready for any kind of hit this trainer would throw at you!

Time skip to after Venasaur literally brings down the House. Jk not literally.

You and your Pokémon were huffing and puffing not for air as the raven haired trainer holds his Pikachu close and cores a bit like they do in cliché animes. You turn around to face red, he holds out his arms silently.

It was time for your anime moment.

You ran into his arms and embraced him as he held you as close as humanely possible. No words were needed, only eachother.

Yeah I gave up halfway through. Sorry! Now I'm gonna go watch either some more anime or pewdiepie while I wait for some requests.

~Eva