Trevor x Reader

Last one for NOODLER13 and I'm so happy because requests are stockpiling for the next FIVE CHAPTERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IM SO HAPPY THE QUESTION IS ARE YOU HAPPY?!!!!!!!!

STORYTIME!!!!

The orange haired boy entered you and your Mother's home with his older sister close behind. You wore a warm, hospitable smile as your mother peeks out from the kitchen.

"Oh? (Your name)? Are those the friends you asked if they could stay here?"

"Yes Mother!"

You chriped. Your older brothers never came home after their Pokemon journeys so you and your mom had two spare rooms. Your dad worked in the pokeball factory so he didn't now live with you here in Shalour City.

Trevor and his Older sister lived alone and after meeting Trevor whilst taking a picture of your rouge Bunnelby on the shoreline. You were eleven and never left the city in fear of not returning. You called your mom after you met Trevor. She teased you for having a chance at a crush. You asked if you could go to Lumiose with him. 

You went and discovered them being orphans so you offered for the, to live with you, after getting your Mom's permission. You haven't been home in a month leaving your mother very lonely. She prepared a large meal like old times when everyone was home.

And your mom was right about developing a crush on a certain photographer and Pokémon no researcher. You beckoned them inside. His older sister flopped on the couch, tired. Trevor apologized but there was no need. The smell of food filled the large house.

"That smells AMAZING!!! Trevs, we haven't had anything like that in AGES!!!"

The teenager dragged out her words causing Trevor to sigh. You just giggled. You and your mother haven't had company in five years, going on six. Having Trevor and his sister here was a blessing. Their bags were at the door. You'd put everything away for them later, when you're mother would talk to them herself. She'd love them.

"Please, calm down. We aren't at home."

"Trevor, you're staying here for a while. Make yourself comfortable, we don't mind at all! Be yourself, Tiana." Plz Don't hate me for the name. Bulbapedia said he had a sister.

"See?! Your girlfriend says it's fine so RELAX!!!"

Trevor flushed red Andy started stuttering And yelling at his sister but you just closed your eyes and smiled like those anime moms. You always were a motherly girl. You liked feeling responsible, And these two were the perfect people to be around.

"Dinner's ready!"

Your mom called out from the kitchen. Your mother hand paltes and everyhting set up, even drinks! You insisted they sit down first. Bubbelby toom Your chair since there were always leftover chairs for him. Now there werent. 

"(Your name), sit."

"Mother, please, enjoy our guests. You need time with people more than me."

"But they're your friends!"

"I need to prepare the rooms, mother."

"I already did!"

"Their bags and belongings, Mother."

"I'll do it!"

As you and your mother fought Trevor felt uneasy ant what was happening. His sister just ate without a care in the world like the bunny Pokémon across from Trevor. He was upset because you were treating yourselves like maids.

"Mother, you've been without company for a month. Enjoy it. I'll meet you after dinner."

"But you need to eat!"

"I will later, and you need it more than me. Please mother, I like doing this."

She looked at you and sighed. She nodded and took her seat. Once she sat down Trevor instantly struck  conversation. This made you so happy. You went to the bags an David dragged them to the correct rooms. You started with his sister since she was a girl, like you.

You folded her clothes And put them away in the empty dresser. You set out all her care products on the top of the the dresser and hung up all her boyband posters. She has a lot of shirsts and shoes so orginizing her closet was a bit time consuming. 

You went back for Trevor's bag to see Trevor standing by it awkwardly. Mother was still at the table with Tiana and Bunbelby having a grand old time.

"(Your name)? What are you doing?"

"I was just going to put everything away for you. Is something wrong?"

"Yes, there Is."

You were taken aback slightly that he did have a problem. His eyes lit up with discontent making you feel small on the Inside. Does he not like your mother? Or was it Bunnelby? Or you?

"(Your name) you're not a maid. Back home you tried doing chores too. No way here you're acting like we're royalty and you're a servant!"

You blinked and looked down.

"I'm sorry. But I wanted to make you both happy."

"Tiana may Be a diva Enough To accept this, but I won't! (Your name), why do you do this?"

"It makes me feel responsible."

"Acting like a servant makes you feel responsible?"

"I was just acting like a mother. My Mother. I like being responsible. I feel responsible. Like I Ha have purpose."

Trevor grew silent. You found this a bit pointlessly. You reached for his bag but he gave grabbed you hand instead.

"Did You not hear me?"

"I did, and I took it to heart. But please let me do this for you, Trevor."

"No!"

"It's repayment for visiting Us."

"We should be thanking you for letting us stay!"

"Trevor...."

"No!"

"JUST LET ME DO THIS FOR YOU!!!!"

You snapped. Your vision around the edges was fuzzy and a tear escaped you eye. A shocked and scared Trevor trembled before you. His face flashed into several others. You aww your brothers, and, and old firends From school you scared away because you grew too attached. Then it focused back into him for a split second.

Tiana, Bunnelby, And your own mother watched from behind a wall. You literally broke down and fell to your knees.

"Please....let me do this for you....Trevor."

He fell next to you and placed his hands on your shoulders, forcing you to look at him through teary eyes.

"Don't put yourself down, stop bullying yourself! You don't have to I do this for me. I can. It's no big deal. Smile?"

Your breath kept hitching. Trevor didn't know wh what else to do but hug you, and nobody else else could move.

"I'm sorry, (your name)..."