Hau x Reader

For my imaginative friend GraceHengst. She said she wanted him hyper so I need to think of ways to make him hyper....GOT IT! Question time!

If you're falling in the forest and nobody's around do you ever really crash or even make a sound? 

Yeah, it's a reference. Sorry. 

STORYTIME MAH GURLS AND GAY/BI/PAN/WHATEVER DUDES!!! (The reason I also say dudes is in analytics i see three percent of my readers are male, so I may do x male reader later. I may have a request for one but ended requestor didn't get back to me if they wanted a girl or guy.)

OKAY STORY TIME FOR REALZ

You smiled as you saw the Alolan boy catch a wave on the Mantee on HeaHea beach. You saw him take the waves and land after a Huntail Spin combo. You were on the sidelines counting the score. Your mother worked here, after all, and you had to help her with your dad and brother leaving you and going to Kanto and all.

After landing several more combos the boy with the cute little man-bun returned to shore with a big, lopsided grin.

"That was really great! What else does HeaHea have that Hau'oli doesn't?!"

He was bursting with enthusiasm. Why was he asking you? Well  your best bet was you were around the same age. You looked over at your Mom who waved you off and mother the words 'go have fun' you turned back to the boy and smiled at him.

"I can take you to the Tide Song Hotel. We also have a Malsada shop and the Demensional Research Lab!"

"You had me at Malsadas! Let's go!"

The hyperactive and possibly drunk boy took your wrist and ran with you into the city. You passed up the malsada shop and had to get him to stop. He blushed and walkied with you intot he shop. He was clearly hungry and not letting go of your wrist for some reason.

"Three dry and spicy and...what do you want?"

The boy turned to you with his smile still plastered on his lips. YOu were still shocked he ordered three! They were big!

"Uh, one (favorite flavor combination) please."

The lady smiled.

"Coming right up! Take your seats! There's a booth over there."

The boy nodded and rushed over there. He sat across from you in the small booth.

"I'm Hau!"

"Oh! Kahauna Hala's grandson? Are you on the island challenge?"

"Yep! Aren't you?"

"No, I have work with Mom."

"You have a job? How old are you?!"

"Nine, ten next week."

"WHat!? That's crazy!"

That's when the waitress came over with the food. She set down the Malsadas. Good thing you paid at the counter. Yeesh, four big Malsadas put a dent...

"I have to find some way to help Mom. My brother and Dad went for Kanto, leaving us behind."

"Oh..,Sorry. If you ever want, go to Meleemelee and I'm sure gramps will help ya out!"

"Gee, Thanks Hau."

You smiled at him before you began to eat. This boy really was something else. Maybe you'll see him again while he's still on Akala.

Short, yes. Sweet, no. Stupid, very. Sorry, IM SO SORRY!!!

~Eva