Barry x Reader

Yes, I know I did him already but he doesn't get enough love! Just look at him!

Yep, that right there is rushed perfection. But rushed in a good way, because he's always rushing. Yeah I'll just write now.

You were laying down on your bed, staring at the ceiling in Twinleaf Town, when the door suddenly slammed open and Barry was standing in the doorway jumping up and down. your initial thought was 'who the heck gave him a gallon of coffee?!' But then you realized it was probally something else.

"(YOUR NAME)!!! (YOUR NAME)!!! (YOUR NAME)!!!"

He was gleefully bouncing around and his little piplup matched him, springing around new the room like this. You coudlnt help but scoff and have your lips spread onto a wide smile at the childishness goofball.

"What? What? WHAT!?"

It was summer in Twinleaf Town, so there coudlnt be snow or rain. Maybe he wanted a water balloon fight? Nah, you did that yesterday And he hates doing the same thing twice in a Row, always did after losing to the Pokemon league.

"Free ice cream just outside of Samdgem town on the shore! Fine you if you're no more than ten minutes late!"

After that he sprinted out of there. It took you a minute to register wha he said. You fake-swore aloud (like heck, crap, or frick) before swiping your bag off your desk And booking it past route 201.

You had to sprint the whole way and miss your mom to meet Barry just before he made it into Sandgem. You cockily smirked at him as he was panting. You grinned.

"Does that mean I fine you if I won?"

"HEY!!! Since when do you distribute fines?!"

He panted again before you booped his nose childishly causing him to flush red.

"Since I beat you for once!"

He grumbled a bit and you giggled at his behavior as you headed for the shore to get yourself some free ice cream that wasn't really free. It was only free to those who could show eight gym badges and Barry left those at home. Good thing you and your bag. You showed him yoru and asked for two.

You sat on the shore with your feet in the ocean and eating some icecream. Two friends chiliing on the shore, five feet apart because you were too shy to admit it that Barry was your crush.

That was short, cheesy, stupid, and awful. I AM SO SORRY AND OLZ REQUEST SO I CAN DO IT BETTER!!!

Anyone?!

No? I'll jsut add another Barry fan art to persuade you!

~Eva