Trevor X Reader

No question. Just trigger warning.

But I can't be the only one who loves out little PokeDéx loving cinnamon roll. What if we give him a RotomDéx? Okay, that's your question.

Storytime my girls and that random gay dude in the corner. Hi, by the way. 

You were sitting underneath a random tree. You're legs were in agony while the cuts and bruises on your arms were unbearable.

You ran away.

You looked at all the marks that were scattered on your skin. Blade cuttings, bruises, whip lashes, large gashes...bite marks.

It hurt everywhere.

You collapsed onto the ground under that tree moments ago. You curled your knees into your abdomen and face planted into your kneecaps. Tears poured onto your legs. The salty tears stung your wounds.

Wild Pokémon of the area came out at hearing your sobs at this late fo night. Midnight at the very latest...or earliest depending at how you perceived it.

A wild Flabébé floated up to you. Her flower was orange and she looked melancholically at you. She saw your wounds and you're puffy red eyes from crying. You were smaller than you were supposed to be at your age. You looked half your agenda and super pale because you never left your abusive home. 

A boy who was also small but bigger than you walked up calling out for the fairy. The fairy let out a little pulse and when it hit you pain went away. You looked the Pokémon in the eyes and squeaked out in a hurt voice:

"Th-thank you, young Fairy."

The Pokémon twirled in satisfaction when the orange haired boy with a camera dangling from his neck caught sight of you both.

"There you are, flabébé! Huh? Who's this?"

His eyes looked into your red puffy ones and his smile fell. He went and sat next to you on the stereotypical position. But you didn't know of the stereotype because you were locked away your entire life up to now.

Heck, you didn't have a name! Your parents never gave you one. It was always just SLAVE, GET YOUR A$$ OVER HERE RIGHT NOW OR YOU'RE GETTING PUNISHED!!! And punishment was brutal, especially from your father.

"Hello? Are you okay? I'm Trevor. I want to help you. Is that a scar?"

Apparently the pulse didn't take away the markings, only the pain. He rolled up your sleeve a little more to see the abuse. He gasped and Flabébé frowned and exclaimed in horror.

"Here! Let me take you to the Professor! He'd know what to do! ... can you walk?"

You haven't said a single word so far to him but he already trusted you and was being kind to you. Why? You decided to try And speak, but your voice was so broken.

"I ran all the way from Shalour City..."

"Shalour?! Then you had to go through that cave! You must be so tired. Flabébé, do you know any moves that can help us?"

The fairy shook her head. He looked at you again.

"Do you have any Pokémon to help you?"

"...no."

He silently muttered something before wraping his arm just under your knee And putting his dominant arm under your back and lifting you up. You had to be lighter than he expected becaus when used way too much force and almost fell backwards. You squeaked in shock.

"How old are you?"

"I think I'm eleven?"

You didn't know.

"How much do you weigh?"

"...fifty I think?"

"Fifty?! And you're eleven?! We really need to get you to the professor! Your malnourished! I can see your ribs!"

He started walking and Flabébé floated along with you at your sides. You felt co forstable with this orange haired boy. So comfortable you let your eyes drop down And you fell asleep. 

He wants to take you to a Professor? Maybe he can get rid of the pain, because this orange haired boy was making her feel serene enough for the first peaceful sleep she's had in a decade.