Chili x Reader

Valintine's Soecial because I can! And don't yell at me for the berries, in Alpha Sapphire Nanab was pink and Razz was red so it indicated cool and cute making sweet and spicey. Don't judge me.

You happily held the little box in your hand. It was wrapped in a red ribbon with orange flame patterns on it tightly woven over the lid of a pink box to hold it together, similar to an ensemble. Your partner Pokemon, Miniccino, happily rested on your shoulder under your hair for warmth on this freezing cold February day in Striaton City.

"Today is going to be great! It's Valentine's Day and he's going to LOVE this! I made it super special!"

The white and gray Pokémon just nodded, further nuzzling into your scarf of your favorite hue and your hair, as we'll as you neck for extra warmth. A light snow was sprinkling down on the top of your head as you perambulated towards the Pokémon gym and resteraunt that was the talk of the town. Or city, rather.

As you walked you glanced over to see the fountain frozen over, you smiled at it as little kids tried to climb in it burn their parents, most commonly mothers, grabbed them before they broke the ice on the surface and fell into the water that would definitely make them too cold and cause their immune systems to go bonkers. Long terms cut short, before they got sick.

You made it in front of the resteraunt as the smell of festive cinnamon still lingered from their Christmas specials and hot cocoa filled your nostrils. Mmmm, chocolate. You entered the resteraunt and saw Chili, Cress, And Cilan all waiting tables woth their Pokemon assisting. 

Miniccino jumped from your shoulder and went to find her favorite of the three, Panpour. Odd because your own personal crush was the fiery redhead who could eat over seven ghost peppers without milk. That had to be a world record!

You look at Chili to see him obtaining the orders of a table of three girls, all three of the giggling like crazy and trying to get him to take something. 

The tradition on Valintine's Day was to make chocolate homemade and give it to the man who held your heart hostage. You specifically had your Nana  berries imported from Sinnoh to bet the sweetest known in the world, also your grandma lives there so... bonus! You also had some Razz berries from Sinnoh for a spicy flare, because he was kind of the spice of your life.

You got a little bit jealous of the three girls and just stood there for a second until Cilan came up to you. He had to snap in front of your face to receive your attention.

"(Your name)? Something wrong?"

"Oh! Hey Cilan, sorry. Spacing out."

He followed your gaze and when his eyes trailed back to your own you received a totally uncalled for smirk from the green haired conisuer and gym leader.

"Somebody jealous?"

A heat more intensifying than a jalapeño crept up to your cheeks and blazed an infinite inferno. Maybe you overdid it on the Razz berries.

"N-No!"

"Then what's the box for?"

At the mention of the box Cress got attention after dealings woth his customer at that moment and come over, looking at the little box of homemade chocolate. A tiny card in perfect cursive handwriting read for Chili. It took you fifteen minutes to get it right.

"Looks like someone has a valentine~"

Cress almost had a sing-song voice. Personally, it was a shame he didn't try singing as a talent, or at least play piano. He has the raw talent for it, as Gran Gran would say. Gran Gran was your grandmother in Sinnoh.

"No I don't! Well... not yet."

You melancholically look over at Chili, who was still dealing with the two girls. What if one of them gets accepted before you even had a chance? What if you weren't good enough for him? What if you should have had more spicieness than sweet ness of vice versa?!

Cress And Cilan saw your panic. Cress excused himself as Cilan to you seated at a table, he told you to wait a moment. You look over to see Cress taking over from Chili and he pointed a finger near where Cilan had placed you. You looked down at the box. Chili nods at Cress and starts heading your direction. Last minute anxieties flow through your mind.

This isn't enough. What if he doesn't even like the I prited berries mixed in the chocolate? What if it tastes weird? What off he doesn't like me that way? Should I bail? Should I just say it was an obligation? What do I do?!

The redhead soon was at your table woth a notepad on hand. His normal, childish grin swept over his face.

"Hey (Your name)! Want something? I may be able to pursuade a discount if Cilan actually gets some chocolate for, a special Somebody...."

You couldn't help but giggle.

"Oh yeah, we all know of his crush on a certain dragon master~"

You both share a laugh as he looks at you intently with his spicey-sweet grin of his that matched the chocolates in the pink, red, and orange box.

"Got your order?"

You gulped and took a Sharon inhale, confusing the fiery redhead. This was it. If only Miniccino was still around and not flirting with Panpour to help you right now. You held the box up, your hand trembling slightly.

"Actually, I wanted to give you something first."

"Ooh! Chocolate! Did you make these?"

"Y-yeah."

You stuttered. You never stutter! Without a moment's hesitation he opened the lid, tearing the ribbon and takes a little truffle. You had a total of twenty packed in there in two layers of ten. His eyes close out of pleasure and his lips curl into a pleased smile.

"Mmmm! This is really good! Spicey and sweet! Just the way I love it!"

The Who,e resteraunt was wathicng you both now, wether it was out of envy or pride or something else, you had no clue.

"Chili, you know what today is, right?"

"Valentine's."

"And you know what it means when a girl gives you chocolate, right?"

You actually we're a bit amused at him not knowing, but yet hurt at the same time. You counted in your head bowman long it would take him to process this.

One.

Two.

Three!

"WHAAAAAAAAT!?!? ME!? YOU LIKE ME!?"

It was Chili, of course he was going to yell it out for the whole world to hear. Jsut one of the many things you loved about him. You could see Cress And Cilan first bump and the three girls from earlier practically pulling their hair out.

"Yes."

He literally pulled you up and pressed his lips against yours. He had traces of the chocolate on hips lips. His lips were warm, no hot. Sweet, spicey, and savory. It was like a whole buffet laid out before you. Wait, when did you start thinking like Cilan?!

Once he pulled away you could see many people recording this, but screw that! Once he took a big gasped you went down for more. Oh my lord it hasn't been so long, you wanted this so bad for such a long time! It wasn't like he was complaining anyway. 

But those three girls were.

I don't care if it's a really bad fic, I had fun writing this!

Okay, scratch that. I do care. Sorry, I got carried away and my writing is so bad! You all deserve so much better!

~Eva