Harley x Reader

I did my research on him too. If you don't know who he is, I pity you. He's basically an underrated Wallace but with a Cacturne And is probally hella gay but I think he deserves more love! I literally just remembered his costume and I was like I'm doing a one shot on him before bed.

 He's basically an underrated Wallace but with a Cacturne And is probally hella gay but I think he deserves more love! I literally just remembered his costume and I was like I'm doing a one shot on him before bed

Just look at those beautiful Gifs

Just look at those beautiful Gifs. You know who I mean now? That one guy who everyone thought was a hot girl when he walked on screen? Screen key word. He isn't in the games so I don't blame you if you don't know him. Again, I just thought of a random episode I watched when I was, like, five and I felt an urge to do some basic research.

So here we are! STORYTIME!

That boy just really made you tick in good and bad ways! Your friend, May, told you about all the plous and lies Harley has done but at the same time his Cacturne has you memorize Do in watching contests! 

This was years after May stopped traveling with Ash and Max finally went on his own journey. May was close to becoming top coordinator but she missed it because of Drew several times. But neither of them won. Wallace, Fatima, or the other contest star to that region just always swoops in at ths wrong time and wins. It was always the same four in the final. May, Harley, Drew, and the previous star.. 

You never told May this, but you've been watching contests since you were little. You were there for Drew and Harley's debut and Wallace's first win. Your parents are also fans and spectators. You're too shy to compete despite you'd secretly want to.

"I got it this time!"

You've been with May to contests in Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh, and now back home in Hoenn. One year for each. You both were finally fourteen. You saw May go back to where she had to prepare with her now fully evolved Ivysuar. You waved her goodbye and went to turn around when there was the sly dog himself.

You froze. Reader.exe has stopped working. Hardly was there in his Cacturne outfit and his self-centered smirk painted on his face. He had his even longer violet hair pulled back into a french braid. He popped out his hips femininely and his Cacturne stood at his side. He met your eyes and your heart leapt out of your chest.

"Oh~? May's friend? What are you doing here again?"

Wherever May competed, Harly would follow. So would Drew but you didn't care for him much. If Wallace, Fatima, Dawn, or somebody else was there you'd know. You slapped yourself mentally and looked him in the eye, swallowing your own heartbeat.

"I'm here to support May, obviously."

He placed his hand on one of his popped hips And placed his other index finger on his bottom lip. His braid fell over his left shoulder.

"I always did wonder why you'd be a fan of a twerp and dunce like her."

"She's not a dunce! You're only saying that because you're May's Rival!"

You got the reporters recording you and Harley's arguement now. Darn it. You were blushing  bit too hard for comfort. Harley clearly could see this.

"So mad at me you're red in the face of just caught staring at my abdomen?"

You forgot about the part of his costume where it exposed his front central midriff. You used all the self control you could muster not to look down. He laughed heartily seeing this. He walked next to you and placed a hand on your shoulders.

"Try not to let May hog all of your attention, Kay?"

You flushed scarlet as he strutted away confidently with his prized Pokémon right behind him. You couldn't help but stare as he walked to the preparation area. 

Yep

That's it

You broke

Oh, Is that a nosebleed?