Ash x Reader

So Eevee_the_cute_3666 (a fitting name) asked me two requests so I'm about to churn and burn baby! Also I see too many docs making the same Say no to this reference so Imma change it up a bit~ 😈

Also I'm sorry, cutie Eevee (that's your nickname now) if you didn't want this region to the the one I set the story in. If you want a re-do comment here or below plz. Sorry.

"Iris! That was the last one!"

"Oh please, just have a pear instead. Such a little kid."

Iris and Ash we're having their usual, daily argument. What was it about? Apples. Iris are the last apple and ash really wanted one but now there's only pears left in the fruit bowl that accompanied the breakfast you and Cilan made with the help of your Pokémon, Pansage and Aipom.

"But I really wanted it!"

"Deal with it."

You decided you had enough so you walked off with Aipom at your side and saw an apple hanging from a tree not too far off. Aipom looked at you and you nodded at it, the purple and yellow monkey started to climb the tree.

When your partner came back down, it came woth three apples. Two held close to its tiny chest and one in its tail. You took the two in it's fragile arms and let it eat the third as a reward.myou walked back to camp where Ash and iris were still bickering about fruit. Cilan looked over at you and smiled kindly.

"The things oen does for love."

"Oh quiet you coniseurr. It's probally unrequited anyway."

"I have my doubts, but whatever you wish."

You smirked at him, as his baze was now on the dragon lady.

"I'll make a deal with you."

"Oh?"

"If I confess to Ash beofre sunset, you have to confess to Iris before sunrise."

His face went redder than the hair on his brother's head and the apples in your hands. You snickered and walked up to the room amen haired boy who had your heart locked up in a fun box and would never let go. Him not liking you, at least not appearing to like you, made you feel so blue, it hurt you badly.

"Ash, calm down. Look, there's another left!"

You smiled at him as a grin swept across his face seeing it, his Pikachu began playing around with Aipom, Axew, And Pansage. (PAPA... or PPAA. Or AAPP. Maybe even APAP. PAAP? APPA. APPA!  APPA ATE MOMO!?)

"Woah! There is! (Your Name) you're a life saver!"

You smile don't at him warmly as he munched the whole thing down and Iris poured, but gave you a look. It was that look you're best friend would give you when your crush walks into the room. That kind of look. Everyone knows someone who gives you that look.

Once ash was done, in ten seconds making him twenty percent cooler in your book, he saw the other one you were saving for yourself and his eyes went like those on a Teddyursa. Begging.

"Can I please have another? Please please PLEASE?"

Younlook back at Cilan, he shrugged and went back to gazing at Iris from afar. You follow his gaze to look at iris who was shaking her head and probably muttering about him being a little kid. His teddyursa eyes were too much for you and you handed the apple over. He hugged you in appreciation causing you to flush red.

"Thank you thank you thank you!"

You sigh and mutter under your breath a phrase Cilan uses a lot for both yourself and him.

"The things one does for love."

Apparently he heard it and he stood straight up, letting you go. He cocked his head cutely and in confusion and you were blushing like a madwoman.

"Does for Love? What Love? What does that mean?"

Cilan looked nervous and Iris was genuinely engulfed to see what was happening here. Like those romance novels where the main character finally confesses their undying love for the male co-protagonist in those really cute chick-flicks. Cilan was blushing madly and constantly looking from you to Iris.

"Ash, you can Be so dense. I love you."

It was as if a stop,goth appeared over his head and switched for  red, light yellow, to green before he understood. His face literally popped red an eh stumble down backwards, but he did not fall.

"What?!"

"Ash, you got me helpless. Since day one. I know you probably will hate me now so I'll just be on my way. Come on Aipom."

You melancholy day your partner's name and it climbs onto your shoulder sadly, not wanting to leave. You turn around but Ahs grabs your wrist.

"Hold it! You aren't going anywhere, except with us!"

You blushed and turned back around to meet his flushed face and determined eyes. Cilan was taking mental notes on how to confess to Iris before tomorrow because the bet was on.

"Ash, but I thought."

"Well that's what you get for thinking! Sure, I may be dense, but that doesn't mean I don't like you back."

"What!?"

Before anything else, Aipom leaped off your shoulders and Ash pressed his lips against yours. You had to think for a split second before kissing him back. His lips were pure bliss, and you never wanted to let go.

This was sooooo bad, I'm sorry. Also wishfulshipping, I luv it.

~Eva