Gold x Reader

I don't know why but he is hard to write for me. I have Barry, Flint, and Chili down but that's because they're similar. I'm good with high energy and calmer/kawaiier (thats a Word now) guys like Cilan, Cress, Wally, etc. Pervs and Flirts are just hard, and so is red since he doesn't Talk much.

You looked around Cherrygrove City. A lot has changed and you were about to go home after a long and endearing journey. Poor little Chikorita was worn out from traveling in both Johto and Kanto with Gold and Crystal.

You loved Gold and Crystal, but Gold was your crush and Crystal was your best friend. And ever since Gold beat red you haven't seen him. You decided to head home, and do it on foot to get an even stronger bond with your partners. Chikorita wore her everstone necklace around her neck, since she never wanted to evolve like Gold's Typhlosion.

You notice that there were Sakura trees now growing in Cherrygrove. You stop and see the same old man who showed you around the first time and gave you three running shoes after meeting Silver. You stop and ask hi, abotu the trees, Chikorita stopping to smell the flowers.The old man grinned a toothy grin when he saw you.

"Little Miss (Your Name) returns! How was the journey?"

You smile at him, not to be rude. You hated being called 'Little Miss'. It made you feel inferior and young.

"Well, it's  been a while since I came home. I thought it was finally time to see Mom."

He nodded. He has met your mother before, her having to come to Cherrygrove often to find her husband. Your dad cheated on Mom so many time so she just kicked him out when you were four, leaving you without a fatherly figure. The house was s9 big after that, and you always felt so small...

"Say, What's with the trees?"

"Oh! Haven't you heard? We planted them since the name's Cherrygrove And we have some cherry blossoms. I'd say a thousand!"

"One thousand cherry blossoms?"

He nodded and laughed out a World you didn't know. What on earth was sanbonzakura!? You ignore it and say your goodbyes as you go back to your first route. The route that connected to your home.

You and Chikorita sprint through it when you see your mother eating at the entrance off the city. She seemed in a daze. She was talking to a small male figure. He looked your age. You squinted your eyes and grinned. You screamed out to get her attention. Emotion flooded inside of you.

"MOM!!!! MOOOOOOM!!!!!"

You sprinted into her Arms And gave her the biggest hug ever, not noticing the boy beside her. You hid yourself on her and spheld in sobs as she broke down.

"(Your name)! Dear, sweet (Your name)! My baby!"

She strokes your hair when's you hear a familiar voice you havent heard in ages.

"Heya (Your name). I know you're busy with your mom and all but I think your crush deserves some attention too."

You blush and shoot straight up, your mom laughing now. You meet face to face with the raven haired boy who captured your heart. Wait, how did he know abotu that?! CRYSTAL!!! You wanted to kill her but she doesn't appear in this one shot. Gold smirks at your flushed face and grabs your chin.

"You've certainly gotten cuter."

You mother smiles and steps back, respecting your privacy but still supervising form slightly afar. Gold's family's also comes out with you both being oblivious to the crowd.

"Oh, I... Gold..."

He smirks again and laughs like those anime boys with the kawaii girlfriends like Kazehaya. Man you LOVED Kimi no todoke- from me to you! Thats off topic. BACK TO THE ONESHOT

"Heh, too cute."

He takes your chin and brings it closer to him, capturing your lips in a passionate kiss. Your eyes go wide until they soften and close, melting into his embrace. He had no idea how long you waisted and Hoenn badly you wanted this. How you needed him.

Yeah, I don't think the fourth wall will come back after that. But I'm dead serious about Kimi Ni Todoke- from me to you. Honestly one of my fave animes. 

http://www17.soul-anime.us/watch/kimi-ni-todoke-episode-1/

If that fails go to crunchyroll

~Eva