Hugh x Reader

I only did this because LivingSolo909 wanted it. I actually don't like Hugh he's a bland rival. His only true motives are for battling and getting back a single Purrloin from team plasma. The Purrloin belongs to his sister, a random NPC in the game. I honestly don't enjoy him as much as N, Barry, Wally, Silver, etc. because they have pure personalities. Hugh not so much. But I'm doing this for Solo. Chewy, help me write this, 'Kay? *chewbaka noises*

You were at the base of the Ferris wheel with your childhood friend snd his little sister. Hugh was trying to reassure her the Ferris wheel wasn't so high and she'd have fun but she kept clinging to your leg in fear.

"Come on, sis. It will be fun!"

"Yeah! We will see the fireworks and the bird Pokémon and the stars! Won't thst be fun?"

She sniffed and wiped her tears on the Hem of your silky skirt. You sighed. Hugh gives you a look and you pull out your pokeball. Timburr comes out. Timburr was your fighting type buddy who was about as tall as Hugh's sister. The girl looked at the Pokémon who nodded in reassurance. Hugh's little sister let go of your leg and grasped Timburr's hand.

"Otay, i'll go."

Hugh cheered And thanked you silently. He cared about his sister more than anything. You kinda wished you had that attention yourself... but you were a supportive best friend and nothing more, that's all.

You four walked up to go onto the Ferris wheel, tickets in hand. The man running the show stopped the four of you.

"Two to a box."

Hugh's little sister clung to Timburr. Hugh looked worried. You gave timburr a knowing look and he saluted you. You patted Hugh's shoulder to let him know his sister would be fine. She had timburr. Hugh sighed. He watched his little sister and your Pokémon enter the box before yours.

Hugh walked into your own with you trailing behind. You got a box at the Ferris wheel alone with Hugh! You needed to be pinched. Your face burned and you're hesrt thumped. Hugh apparently noticed this.

"Oi, you okay?"

"YEah! I mean...yeah."

Crap. To ecstatic. Hugh just laughed to himself and looked out the wide one way window. The fireworks already began. You could tell he was thinking of his sister the whole time. 

"Thinking about her?"

"I'm hoping she enjoys the show."

"You're such a great older brother, Hugh. I hope you know that. She's lucky to have you."

He looked over at you. You were staring at the many stars. They almost were arranged in the words tell him. Arceus the stars better be right.

"She isn't the only one lucky to have you, Hugh. You're optimism for battle and you're love for your sister makes me want to Be close with you. Closer than we are now."

He was just confused. This was so abrupt! You turned to face him, his pale cheeks dusted with a light pink underneath the exploding lights.

"Hugh, I love you."

He stared in your eyes, looking for even a trace of a lie. Nonexistent. He smiled and pulled you close to him. He kissed you passionately which you gladly returned the favor. He pulled away first leaving you both breathless.

"Wow..."

"Yeah, woah..."

The rest of the ride was a comfortable silence with lots of hand holding.

This sucked. I'm so sorry. SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!

~Eva