Grimsley X Reader

Yeah... LivingSolo909 did have a request but I don't do polynumerous ships. Not because I dot need support them, they just corn use me when writing. Too many characters makes my oneshot busy and I end up forgetting one of them. You know how that gets, especially witht the Black x Reader spin the bottle.

That's why I made this one while I wait so you get one before I leave for hell on Earth. For those of you who are lucky and don't go to school, it f*cking sucks. But I get to bring plushies to 4/7 classes so I'm bringing Litwick today. Which classes are a no? Math, Computer Science, Gym. A question about Math, do you know the Quotient Property Of Exponents? Because we're doing exponents!

Storytime I guess.

Your final chamber of your Elite Four Challenge. Well, third attempt at the elite four. YPU wetn around the Unova region a third time. After you failed the elite four you made it your duty to go back and train for another year or so before coming back. And you were back. Lucky number three!

You could never defeat Grimsely due to the number of ghost types and psychic types on your team he can obliterate. But you decided in this past year to catch a new Pokémon, a sewaddle. You cared for it like all your other Pokémon and watched it grow into a beautiful Leavanny. Leavanny was as ready as you were to take on Grimsley. 

You enter the chamber and the darkness engulves you. He must have not sense your presence. That or he realized you were back again and just was coying with you. You weren't scared of the dark, most of your Pokémon adored the shadows. Except Marshauna, your psychic type. You tried to avoid making her battle agaisnt Grimsley before but to no avail. Your main partner, Chandelure, floated at your side.

The Pokémon lit a few inches in front of your face Just by it's own illumination. It lit the fore on its Arms Andy head to give a dim, purple hue to the whole room. It just made the smirk on the Elite's face even creepier. But creepy was fun for you.

"So we meet again, (Your name). I see you've beaten everyone except me again. Are you ready to go back home?"

You let a confident smirk plaster on your lips, mocking his cocky one. Cocky and confident we're teo different things. Know the difference, it could save your Pokémon battles.

"Not a chance! Right Chandelure?"

The Pokémon spun in delight as he stood up. You weren't as short now so you reached his chin. Unlike any of the other previous battles against him he reached his bony finger towards your chin and grabed your face, forcing you to meet his menacing cobalt eyes. The light from Chandelure just made them even more spine-tingling.

"Then show me."

His voice was like velvet and it subbed agaisnt the hair season on the back of your neck, creating static and forcing them to stand straight up. This was new. What was this reaction to the dark type lord? Why was your heart beating fast? Why was your face blistering hot? You hadn't a clue. He chuckled evilly and let go of your face, going to his side of the battlefield on the chamber. You looked at Chandelure who was already waiting on the battlefield. Now there was no chance he'd choose Bisharp. Oh well, Chandelure wanted to battle so you'd let it.

You took your stance and Chandelure was bursting in energy the little flames on its body intensified. Grimsley's smirk never left his face. He snapped his fingers and the torches came on. It only gave a little more lights but not much. You whimpered causing him to shixnker and lift an eyebrow.

"Oh? Did you want to battle in the dark?"

You look at the Chandelier Pokemon Who didn't like the newfound light. Chandelure loved darkness because it could provide its own eerie light.