Striaton Brothers x Reader

This one is weird. You can choose which one you want to cling to romantically. I'm just writing this down because it's a Brainstorm for an OC I'm thinking of. I may make a book...

Links at the bottom and WARNING: NOT CANNON AU also warning because this is long af

You shivered on the cold Castelia city streets. Your hair covered the tips of your shoulders but that's it. You had nothing on but a black straped 'shirt' that only covered your chest and black shorts that didn't covers your legs much at all, only went halfway down your thighs. It was all you had, being abandoned for years after all.

You sang to make money, you had a little bowl out in front of you when epeople woudl soemtimes spare a penny or something for your singing because you were poor. You didn't need a sign. It was Dawn, meaning people were about to head from work. Time to wake up.

You held yourself together compactly to spare some body heat as you began. Your voice was always timid starting out.

"Where have all the good men gone and where are all the gods? Where's the streetwise Arceus to fight the rising odds? Isn't there a white knight who rides upon a fiery steed. I toss and I turn at night and I dream of what I need..."

You look around to the streets to see few people, but a few stopped to listen to you. You inhaled sharply before continuing.

"I need a hero! I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night. He's gotta be strong And he's gotta be fast And he's gotta be fresh from the fight! I need a hero! I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light. He's gotta be sure And it's gotta be soon And he's gotta be larger than life! I need a hero!"

You manage to smile your Starvation And intense thirst away as you get into the song, hearing the music in your head so you can time it just right. You take notice of a green haired boy, about your age, staring at you.

"Somewhere after midnight lost within my wildest fantasy, somewhere jus behind my reach. There is somebody reaching back at me. Racing on the thunder and rising In the heat, it's gonna take Superman to sweep me off my feet..."

You stood up, getting in the song and actually dancing around a bit to yourself as if you where's a performer. But you weren't, you were a street girl looking for funds.

"I need a hero!"

You jumped up and stomped onto the ground starting the chorus again. You continued dancing to the song as more and more larger amounts of money gets placed inside you're bowl.

"I need a hero! I'm holding out for a hero 'til the Morning light! He's gotta be strong And he's gotta be fast And he's gotta be fresh from the fight! I need a hero! I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light. He's gotta be sure And it's gotta be soon And he's gotta be larger than life! I need a hero!"

You twirled around on the sidewalks of Castelia City with your audiance most likely going to be late to wherever they were going. A few kids stopped by, younger than you or your age, maybe older, and started recording you. Probally going to be on PokeTube but you didn't care. This was fun! The green haired boy stared in awe and also recorded you,but tried to make it a secret. Probally sending it to someone or posting it.

"Up where the mountains meet the heavan said above. Out where the lightning splits the sea. I coudl swear there is someone, somewhere watching me! Through then rain, the chill, the wind, the flood I can feel his approach like fire in my blood!"

A smile was permanently stuck in place as more money was about Tom overflow your bowl. You would eat this week! Now you Ha many reasons to smile.

"I need a hero! I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night. He's gotta be strong And he's gotta be fast And he's gotta be fresh from the fight! I need a hero! I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light. He's gotta be sure And it's gotta be soon And he's gotta be larger than life! I need a hero! I'm holding out for a hero 'til the Morning Light! He's gotta be strong And he's gotta be fast And he's gotta be fresh from the fight! I need a hero! I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light. He's gotta be sure And it's gotta be soon And he's gotta be larger than life! I need a hero!"