Cilan x Reader

I WAS SERISOULY DEBATING THE HAMI,TON REFERENCES ON THIS CHAPTER BUT I DIDNT KNOW IF NOODLER13 WAS A HAMILFAN SO I DIDNT! QUESTION TIME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Does anyone truely know how far I'll go?

STORYTIME!!!

You held yourself as this boy, claiming To be a connisuer, was fanboying about your Rowlet. Clearly he's never been out of Unova, where you recently moved to Striaton City.

"This is remarkable! A flying-grass type owl based Pokémon? This is exquisite! I've never seen this, Rowlet you said? And Alola, is that the region off in the ocean? This is stupendous! And it evolves to be a grass-ghost type? Truely unique!"

He was examining the Pokémon from every angle making you and him extremely awkward.

"Yeah, we came from Alola. Can I please have Rowlet back?"

"Ah! Yes of course! I've just never seen that grass type before! Being the grass-type gym leader myself I-"

"You're the grass type gym leader?"

They let a fanboy be a gym leader? Well, back in Alola you had all types of characters. But you were told thst gyms were stricter, tougher, and a lot more serious.

"That's would be me! Cilan at your service."

He did a regal bow one of Ilima's servants would do. Actually, thinking about it, Cilan was similar to him on many accounts...but that's enough of your ex-crush! This cute fanboy was talking to you. Wait. Wat.

"Cilan....that's a clever name! I'm (Your name.)"

"(Your name)? Yes, that would go well with your Alolan Heritage! Are you hungry? Me and my brothers own a resteraunt and I wouldn't mind taking you there and treating such a lovely lady as yourself. It's my off day so I wouldn't mind!"

Your face flushed pinker than a stufful's fur.

"L-lovely?! Oh no! I'm not! I-"

His cheery smile turned into a frown.

"Low self esteem? No matter, that will change quickly. Think better of yourself, (Your name). You're unique coming from where you do. You're the only Alolan trainer in Unova! At least, I think so..."

This super cute green-topped boy was already acting like your boyfriend. You didn't know why, but you loved the attention! Back in Alola you did your trials alone with Rowlet, who has an everstone btw.

"Thanks, Cilan. And I'd love to eat with you."

"Wonderful! The resteraunt is this way."

One day into Unova and you already scored a Boyfriend! Take THAT Ilima! And mom. TAKE THAT MOM FOR SAYING YOURE NOT PRETTY ENOUGH!!!

Stay strong and remember, you're beautiful. No matter what, you have some thign you can be proud of. And I garuntee you're prettier than me so you beautiful! Or handsome if you prefer.

THESE ARE SO BAD AND SHORT IM SORRY

~Eva