Gold x Reader

Eevee_Eve_3366 Is back with another one fo her requests! I love requests guys, I really do! I'm just as mad about the comment thing as you are. I won't yell at you for those anymore. My comment notifications are recalibration to half hours so we are all good. Question!

Have,you ever had one of those fangirl nosebleeds? I haven't. Is that like a fangirl milestone? Idk.

Trigger warning for drug addiction and physical abuse

Extremely short storytime!

You stood in front of the face melancholically. You gripped the Rose before setting it down on the dirt and turning on your heels. Duskull floated at your side as you walked away. You were five years old and even you were glad your brother was dead. He was that bad.

You return to the grave with Dusknoir at your side. Five years after the whole mess and you'd still sing nor requiem. You sat down in front of the grave as Dusknoir floated lower towards you.

"This is what happens when you try to abuse your little sister and do drugs. You die of overdose. Are you happy now, (brother's Name)? Because I never was."

You spat out angirly before standing back up and turning on your heels. You meet with go,end eyes and an ultraball hat covering raven hair. He see,ed shocked. He must have heard you. But the look on his face only the last part.

"But, he's your brother! Why on Earth would you say 'are you happy now'?"

He was in front of another grave. You glance over and read the name and the years. Huh, must have been a beloved grandfather or something. Dusknoir protectively floated at your side as you gave him a look that would cut through any nerves and chill someone straight to the bone. You lifted your sleeves.

"He did this to me."

Your voice was flat and harder than iron. Staler than bread and could crumble any heart. He gulped and looked down at the fleshy red scars that's painted your skin.

"Oh...I'm sorry."

"For what? You didn't do anything. He's the one who was addicted to gambling, getting high, and drinking. He's the one who murdered out parents in cold blood two years after I was born. He's the one who hit me and cut me when I wa-"

You were cut off by the boy hugging you. You were shocked at first but he was so warm. You melted inot the hug without emotion. Dusknoir thought the human interaction was good for you and wandered around the cemetary.

Your stupid brother.