Red x Reader

Request for Eevee_the_cute_3666 (I hope I tagged the right person) for a red x Reader. I hope you don't mind if I base it completely off of a scene from Kimi Ni Todoke, right? I'll add the link underneath and I forgot you don't  like it, let me know and I'll re-do it! Otay?

You, Blue, Crystal, and Gold were hanging out and Gold's place Andy waiting on Ref to join you. He said, well, Gold said that he said he woudl come after a few more challengers, but that was forever ago.

You we're a hey girl who kept to herself yet you we're kind and had a nice figure... ish. You all were talking about Red, which made you warm and cuddly on the inside like a Eevee.

"Yeah! Green and Red are those foretold rivals!"

Crystal grinned and looked at Gold.

"Red is always so quiet! That's usually a sign of a perv!"

Blue chimed in, making you blush quietly to yourself.

"Hey, But Gold's a perv and he can't  shut up!"

"HEY!!!"

The flustered pervert exclaimed makign everyone in the room laugh at his red face. Even you couldn't contain a tiny giggle into your palm as the conversation continued.

"Yeah yeah! Well besides (your name), I know Red best and he's a huge Pervert! A closet pervert at that!"

Everyone was laughing when the door suddenly slammed open and a flustered red with his crimson eyes glimmering and his raven hair messed up because of the snow on 5e mountains glared a time Blue. He spoke ina  I'll sentance, unusual for him but he was exclaiming out of embarrassment so...

"I may be a perv but I'm not Closet!"

His crimson eyes met yours And his cheeks put his own name to shame. Blue smirked and Crystal laughed. Gold was relieved Red was now on the spot instead of him. Red blushed and shoved his hands into his pockets muttering something only you and Blue could hear.

"I'm normal."

Blue cupped her ear.

"What was that?"

Red cleared his throat and waited a second for the words to come to him. It was hard for him to talk after all.

"I'm Normal."

You smiled shyly and looked down at your hands when Crystal suddenly had an idea. Gold sat beside Red who had you on the other sid of him. Heh, not for long. Crystal patted a spaceman in between herself and Blue.

"Hey (Your name)~ wanna sit with us?"

You nodded, happy to be with your friends when Crystal draped your arm over your shoulders. Gold blushed at his girlfriends for he knew what she was doing. Blue got the gist and hugged you form the side, smirking at red. They both began swaying you.

"Wow! (Your name)! You're so soft And cuddly!"

Blue exclaimed putting emphasis on those words making Red flush scarlet yet again. He turned away and you just closed your eyes, Enjoying the back and forth motion. It was like a crib. Crystal, Gold, and Blue all snickered to the selves. Their silent friend Red was turning into a green eyed monster!

He was a closet perv after all!

This. Sucked. I'm so sorry. A link for the scene! The subs are off because on crunchyroll it was the same dialogue I used. Oh well...

And skip the first five minutes, unless you want to watch it because I LOVE it!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uiKuhM98ed8

~Eva