Red x Reader

Solo returns against the empire back with LivingSolo909's Request. God I'm running out of Star Wars puns for this person! Question:

Would you rather be deaf, mute, blind, or loveless? Of all things, Mute. I can get my point across without using words and it's easier. Stay strong everyone out there with a disability!

 Stay strong everyone out there with a disability!

Storytime muh peps!

Storytime muh peps!

You woke up inside the cave ontop of the coldest mountain in Kanto. You could see Red staring out the cafe with Pikachu on his shoulder. You stand up and hug him from behind. The silent man turned around to see his kawaii mute girlfriend staring up at him.

They looked in each others eyes like that for a while until she innocently tilted her head towards the fire and pot they used as a stovetop for food. Red got the gist and went over to cook, since you didn't know how. Pikachu jumped off of Red and onto you.

Pikachu cries in delight as you affectionately rub its head, making sure you get directly behind the ears. Red smiles to himself as he starts breakfast.

Time passes slowly and silently up on the mountain. If you ever really needed to communicate, Red could talk and you could write something on a small notepad you never let out of your sight. Pikachu climbs down and runs to a small bundle in your sleeping bag. Pikachu shakes it and out pops an igglybuff. 

Igglybuff wasn't a morning Pokemon. It stretched and poured at Pikachu. You watched happily as the two Pokémon began to play around in the cold cave. You all got used to it after three years of this so far.

You look over at Red and he tips his hat, letting you know breakfast is ready. Tomato soup was in the pot. You smile at him and now your head, thanking him for the meal. You sit down with your own bowl and spoon. Red sits next to you after making his own portion. You lean on his shoulder And eat your soup happily.

Life was good with Red

Short, sweet, and silent. I liked this!

~Eva