Wallace x Reader

Question! 

Who're you're Three favorite rivals? Top three no order for me is Barry, Wally, and Hau.

Story time and angst warning. squeebish peps should be fine because no blood just sadness

Okay I lied squeebish people bewar

One Pokemon latched onto the left.

Another on the right.

Their tails or bodies tightly clutching onto your arms As they drag you from the spot of land intimidate the water of Stoopolis City. Dragged from you house where you lived alone. The Garyados was waiting under the surface for the Gorybyses to make you dive under. All three of which were shinies.

This never happened before. Not in this city anyway. We're these the same three rabid Pokémon spotted in Mossdeep and Lillycove cities to be eating Trainers? You didn't have a Pokemon on you, for they all were in your house. How the aquatic Pokémon are able to be above the water right now you had no idea.

You feel the water surround you as your eyes close. This was it. The red garyados was going to eat you. 

You accepted your fate.

What would you live for anyways?

You lived alone.

Dad hated you.

Mom died at your birth.

(Sister's name) left Hoenn just to get away from you.

(Brother's name) killed himseld years ago because of a drug addiction.

You only has your singular Pokémon, which was at home. Vaporeon could take care of herself, or find a worthy trainer. She never really liked being at home all the time anyway.

You braced yourself for the crushing impact.

It never came.

You felt the sun again and you felt so dry. You felt like you were drying out like a Cherri berry to make craisins. You opened your eyes cautiously to latch onto the gym leader.

"Hey! Are you okay?! Stay with me here!"

His prized Milotic, Your Vaporeon, And some other Platinum haired man with a matagross was fighting off the human-eating trio. How did Vaporeon get there? Who was the man? You didn't know, or care.

Because you blacked out.

Just after you noticed the teeth marks and blood on your body.